Photo Manipulation Fun ~ Thread #2

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by cofi_shot, Oct 19, 2006.

1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Wojo, that is so funny I nearly spit my water on the computer! Keep up the good work! :)

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Opps, sorry bout your poor dog! mrsjrewing

And wolfesgamergirl that's why drinking liquids while viewing this thread is a bad idea, I learned that long ago :lol:

Thanks for the comments everyone. :D

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Everyone,

Great manips everyone! You are all very talanted people but that Greg one had me Dying! :lol: Excellent idea and great fun! ;)

Okay here is my first of Horatio and Calleigh together for season 6. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Some people complained that they didn't have a scene together :mad: but I knew differently!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

SEE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy!

H/Cal Manip

HCrazy :cool:

4. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

*bows* Oh mighty HCrazy... we thank you for revealing the missing DuCaine scene, thought lost forever... :D :lol:

Really good job!!!

5. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

How the hell do you guys do that? Seriously!

Jodie
    xxxxxxxxxx

6. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Speedsdaughter,

Really thank you so much! :D

They were in hiding but I took a pic of them behind the scenes! :eek: They can't hide from HCrazy! :devil: Calleigh was just trying to comfort H about his son and she didn't want anyone knowing about them. (Hush, Hush) :devil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Jodie,

I use Corel Paint shop pro and um, practice, practice, practice. I love maniping my favorite couple. :D It makes me smile and I know others smile too! :D Glad you like it! ;)

7. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

OMG, that is... SO awesome. Way behind, sorry, but still. OMG. Borgified Ecklie was so perfect!
    Basically, yeah. All of these are so perfect. My attempts at photomanips always turn out sad. :( But that's why someone invented these crazy pholks. ^.^; Let's see, my lame attempt:
    http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4851/ineedyoudu8.gif

8. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

It's better than anything i could ever do! I can make icons, but it stops there. :)

How do you get the back ground to like stay the same? Like on that H/Cal one above?

Jodie
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

WOW, HCrazy!!! That manip is sooooo awesome, sis!!! :) Love it!!! :D

***snags for personal DuCaine collection*** :eek: :eek: :eek:

10. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Well, it seems HCrazy has mastered the art of keeping those thin strands of hair from being deleted when the background is removed *starts bowing again :D*. It's a really difficult process, but when you do it right, you can wind up with something like this (most of you will have seen this one before; I made it awhile back for the EDeN fans :D)

Eric and Natalia

And even that isn't as good as most others here. I congratulate all those who are that good at Manips.

11. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

You have to cut the character out of another pic, preferably with all accompanying body parts attached, then paste it onto the other photo in the position you want it. Depending on the background, it can be hard to do, but insanely gifted artists (i.e. not me) can pull it off. You also have to make sure they're approximately the same size (hehehe, I can see a 9-foot-tall Horatio looming over Calleigh, sitting meekly in her chair) or it looks awkward.

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey everyone,

Okay, I wish I could master it and thank you for that wonderful comment. Hangel, Speedsdaughter, all of you, thank you really. :D :D :D I am smiling!

Now the easy way to do this- yes there is an easy way. :lol:

First make sure you are using two pics from the same episode. Like I did with Dangerous Son.
    One of H with the water background. Then one of Cal with the water background when she was talking to Delko.

Now it's gets easy- Just cut Calleigh out and paste it onto the pic with Horatio. Yes you have to resize her but just use your eyes to do so, and then of course remember to sharpen the pic, it's gets blurry each time you resize it. :rolleyes: So sharpening it will keep it nice and crisp. :devil:

Now click on the Calleigh photo and carefully erase her background and presto... You will have what I made. ;)

If you need help I can walk you through it if you'd like, just E-mail me. :D Click on my profile or send me a message.

Good Luck and practice, practice, practice. ;)

13. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Hey thansk for you're offer. I'll give it ago and if it fails miserabley, which it is likey to, I'll get back to you ;)
    Thank you my dear

Jodie
    xxxxxx

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey,

Anytime, no worries! ;)

Good luck and just be patient and take your time. Another thing that will help is make sure you zoom in when you are erasing the background. It really helps and makes the edges looks clean. :D

More importantly, just have fun! :D

15. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

I am needing someone who is good at photo manips. I have some pics that I need "fixed". If you are good at this would you please send me a pm. Thanks so much.