Petersen To Leave 'CSI'

Wow, I gotta say, I am surprised, despite the fact that it does seem like he's wanted to do other things for a while. I wonder what this will mean for the show. It's starting to feel like ER with the exit of so many original cast members! :eek:

I hope that Catherine becomes the head of the graveyard shift. It's about time one of the CSI labs had a woman in charge.

Wow. I haven't watched CSI:LV in a long time but this news surprised me! The show just won't feel the same with so many of its original cast members gone.

The new characters have biiiiiig shoes to fill!

Wow, I gotta say, I am surprised, despite the fact that it does seem like he's wanted to do other things for a while. I wonder what this will mean for the show. It's starting to feel like ER with the exit of so many original cast members! :eek:

I hope that Catherine becomes the head of the graveyard shift. It's about time one of the CSI labs had a woman in charge.

Here here!

billy has been saying this for years so i guess i am a bit surprised that he means it this time. and while i think the show can survive the loss of original cast members, the timing is quite unfortunate. losing half the core cast in one go is a pretty big shake up, it could become an entirely different show. not necessarily a bad thing though.

i just hope the departure isnt the obvious one that is on everyones mind, i would hope they could do better than that.

I do think that CSI will not be the same without him. I am not surprised by the news but a bit sad by it. Between the departure of Sara, Warrick and Grissom - the show will likely change dramatically. It will be interesting to see how the changes will be.

this Season is definately going to be different... im not overly surprised by the news,
Grissom is a huge character to the show and CM said they're planning a huge send-off which involves Sara in some way.
-im pretty sure this is posted on the news page but im going to use a spoiler box anyways-
The Miniature Killer and Lady Heather (Melinda Clark) are coming back so im sure that'll play into it somehow.

Well, I've been expecting this for awhile now, but, man, I'm bummed! :(

Although I will continue to watch, I just don't think it'll be the same w/o him. Hopefully, tptb will have some good storylines for the remaining originals, and maybe the newbies will add some interesting dynamics to the show.

I think CSI is starting to lose its identity - I wouldn't be surprised if more main cast characters depart within the next 2 years or so.

However, I wonder how Grissom will leave the stage - will he voluntarily resign, or will he be involuntarily terminated? :confused:

Back