Petersen Hints Season 5 Will Be His Last

Well, personally, i think that if Girssom left, the show would NEVER be the same. Grissom is what makes that show. (im not saying that the other character dont, so dont get mad). Grissom is the best, he is the show. If he left, i dont know if i would still enjoy the show as much as i do now. But then again, thats just my opinion.

I hope Peterson doesnt leave, he cant, i love him too much..

I agree with your opinion 100%....no offense taken ....Billy P. is a movie icon and will be missed if gone

I don't mind if he goes. I don't mind if he stays. Maybe CSI needs a change from Grissom's leadership...?

Please do not take this personally. But this has been discussed to death elsewhere on the CSI forum. There is no current info as to whether Mr Petersen is leaving or not, or if the show will continue or not. You all are entitled to your opinions. But we do not need mutiple threads for the same thing.

This story is almost a year old. ;) IIRC, shortly after it was written, there was a big hoopla about how Petersen is under contract for seven years (through the seventh season) and therefore isn't going anywhere. Unless something new comes out, I'd take that as the final word for now.

Can they lock these down? cause i had to lock the one in the LV forum due to mass confusion, umm don't think this helpped that any *gives csifiles the eyebrow look* *Sigh* :)

BTW agreeing with dynamo and top41

Back