Petersen: “I Spend More Time Playing Grissom Than Playing Me.”

Re: Petersen: “I Spend More Time Playing Grissom Than Playin

Although I hate the thought of Billy leaving the show, I have to also agree with myfuturecsi. Always complaining about not having enough time is starting to become harshly annoying. Not only should he have known that when he signed up for the job, this would have become the territory for the sumise, it's life. It's time to get over it.

Not to mention that a few weeks ago in a TV Guide snippet, Aussielo said that Petersen is booked til the end of season 8. Billy, grow up.

Re: Petersen: “I Spend More Time Playing Grissom Than

oh so he has signed on for season 8? i thought it was still up in the air. then again i couldnt be bothered enough to check :p youre just a fountain of knowledge arent you Shane?
then for sure, if hes so sick of being grissom and is complaining to anyone who will listen, stop signing up for more seasons! sheesh. maybe he just doesnt know what he wants, or has multiple personalities....

I can't seem to get the article, so I can't speak on that, but I think he's just tired. Maybe a little burnout. Relying on previous interviews, I think he's not quite at that point where he will walk away but he's getting closer.

allmaple said:
oh so he has signed on for season 8? i thought it was still up in the air. then again i couldnt be bothered enough to check :p youre just a fountain of knowledge arent you Shane?

:lol: If that's what you want to call it, sure! :lol:

But yes, that's what TV Guide said. And I wanted to see the replies to the uproar from last week but my issue didn't come in the mail yesterday. :mad:

CSIgirl3 said:
*wipes away tears* Can't stand the thought of William Petersen leaving the show....oh well, thank goodness David Caruso and Gary Sinise will still be with us....

caruso won't be leaving anytime soon...not after what he did with NYPD Blue, lol

Hello

I agree with myfuturecsi. Well said.

WP/Grissom fans don`t get me wrong. I like WP/Grissom.

If he want to leave the show , That is OK with me.
Such a show is much work and stress. Often 13-14 work hours (on the set). Then there is the drive to / from work and the workload home.

SO if he wants to leave because of the workload and/or private reason or/and because he wants do something new. Fine. This is his decision.

But I don`t like, how he deal with this.

A few years/seasons ago WP said in interviews "I will leave the show" . Shortly afterwards he change his opion. "I will be still Grissom".If I remeber it right.

In the last years He said/complain "I don`t want to play Grissom, I don`t want to play the same character, I have a enoguh of Grissom, I want to some thing new,...., "

If he wants to leave the show, he should do it. If he want to stay, he should stay.

WP should say , what is fact in this matters.

But not this, what he is doing now. The complains,......
I can not shake the feeling, that he make a "show" on this matter. I don`t know , if this is intention or not.Of course the media help stars , which such matters.

Other actors who wanted to leave a show (and leave later) , didn`t do that what WP is doing.

I don`t have a problem with the fact, that he (appreantly) wants to leave the show. But I have sort of problem, hwo he deals with this.

Anne

Back