Peter Lenkov

Yeah, I really don't get how the dropping-Ruben-but-still-bringing-Rikki-back thing is going to work.

As far as being a shipper goes, I wanted fun flirtation not Full House.
Yeah, from a shipper perspective, I just want scenes together and friendly interaction - I'll do the rest.

As not-a-DL-shipper, this is the last thing I want (figuratively speaking), but as a viewer I'll have to take it as it comes - so as a viewer, I at least want it done well. As a shipper, I'll adapt. :p

<p><i>CSI: New York</i>'s fifth season has gotten off to a strong start, boasting both exciting stories and impressive ratings: in a climate in which most shows are shows are losing viewers, <i>CSI: New York</i> is gaining them. Executive Producer <font color=yellow>Peter Lenkov</font>, hard at work writing an episode for the fifth season, took time to give CSI Files' <font color=yellow>Kristine Huntley</font> a quick preview of what's to come in the show's fifth season, and also to discuss the major revelation that Danny (<font color=yellow>Carmine Giovinazzo</font>) and Lindsay (<font color=yellow>Anna Belknap</font>) will learn they are expecting a child in an upcoming episode.<p><b>CSI Files:</b> Obviously the big buzz in the franchise right now is the news the news that you're going to be writing Anna Belknap's pregnancy into CSI: NY. How was this decision reached?<p><b>Peter Lenkov:</b> Anna getting pregnant? I'm afraid that was a decision between Anna and her husband. Seriously, I think we just decided instead of hiding it, we should embrace it; after all, Danny and Lindsay are in a relationship and the idea of a baby felt very organic, and would allow for us to develop these characters even further. I think we all want to see these characters grow and mature, and this felt right.<p><b>CSI Files:</b> Is it true that plans to bring back Danny's other love interest, Rikki (<font color=yellow>Jacqueline Pinol</font>), and to introduce a new man for Lindsay were changed or scrapped because of this real life development?<p><b>Lenkov:</b> The storyline did indeed change... but don't write off Rikki just yet.<p><b>CSI Files:</b> What's the status of Danny and Lindsay's relationship right now?<p><b>Lenkov:</b> Danny and Lindsay are together, and you will get a better idea of where they stand when you see episode 509. We believe the baby might have been conceived at the end of last season when Danny invited Lindsay over [in <A class="link" HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/episodes/newyork/season4/personal_foul.shtml">"Personal Foul"</a>], and although we never got to see what she decided to do, we believe she went over.<p><b>CSI Files:</b> Fans are still a little confused as to the status of Danny and Lindsay's relationship last season. Were they in a relationship in season four? Did Danny actually cheat on Lindsay?<p><HR ALIGN="CENTER" SIZE="1" WIDTH="45%" COLOR="#007BB5"><p>To read the full interviews, please click <A HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/interviews/peter_lenkov3.shtml">here</A>.<center></center>
Hello, I am Taiwanese ~
very Love CSI: NY .
CSI in Taiwan, there are many supporters.
In fact, many people in Taiwan do not like Danny and Lindsay with the development of the story.
If the story and the feeling in the first quarter of the same would have been better.
To describe in detail the various roles of the heart.
At that time I love Danny's describe.
We like him and between the Flack friendship and Danny to his complete trust.
Now suddenly arrangements he to be a father, feeling very hastily.
The news in Taiwan is not a small discussion.
Everyone's ideas are the same.
Danny with the kind of naughty and The dark side of the heart was created by the writer.
Many Taiwan's fans enjoy it in the first quarter.
This is because of Danny's personality was shaped by a very contradictory,hard to grasp the personality, but it very real.
His background setting is really a great! :)
There is a good setting,Has a good space to play.
Hope that the writer do not be too hasty to change the script, the destruction of a good protagonist.
Think about the first quarter of feeling.
It was the public favorite CSI, at least in terms of the Taiwan fans
Please do not detached from the original story track.
(may be able to arrange Danny was not ready to become father?)
Finally, I am sorry my English is not very good. If there are words or grammar wrong, please forgive.
Also, if my remarks are offensive to any place. in the first to say I am sorry.

Welcome to the forum, KUSO! Great to have you here! :) I think the writers are well aware that this storyline is controversial and while many people like Danny and Lindsay together, many do not. There's a poll in the NY forum about how people feel about the development, and it really is pretty evenly split between people thinking it's a good thing and people thinking it's not.

We like him and between the Flack friendship and Danny to his complete trust.

I think this is the one thing most do agree on: Flack and Danny have a great, deep friendship, and it's fun to watch that on screen. I do feel like the writers take time to explore this, which is great, from Flack going out of his way to help Danny in "All in the Family" to their adorable "man date" at the basketball game last season. They've already worked together a few times this season, which is great--the two are hilarious together, but there's also a real depth to their friendship. I think the writers have done a great job building that up, and if the start of fifth season is any indication, they will continue to do so.

Back