Peter Lenkov

Thanks 4 this interview Top!

Mac and Flack had a moment together where they talked about it, so I think just because of the pacing of that episode it ended up being cut. Sometimes you cut it for those reasons and at the end of the day, yeah, the audience is not fully satisfied because we didn't pay off something we set up, but when you look at the episode, it may have just been a pacing thing.

Now I just wanna cry! Don & Mac had a scene and they cut it??? What were they thinking??!! I don't even want to know what other scenes didn't make it! :( :( :( :( :(

It's not always as it seems! It seems like there are relationships growing, and sometimes it's not really that, so I would just stay tuned. I wouldn't look at it like relationships in the traditional sense until you see the episodes. I can't say too much, but there are going to be some surprises.

What? It's not always as it seems? What? Danny & Lindsay? Mac & Peyton? Stella & Frankie 2? Don & Devon/ Paris?? ( Long list, huh? ) Any way, sounds promising!

Honestly, there was just a connection from the first episode, the one I did, "Zoo York", right from the start with those two people. It just seemed that there was something about them that they would gravitate toward each other, so it just felt natural to have a relationship. I think it was just chemistry between those two actors and how they played it, and those two characters from the beginning, and there seemed to be a connection.

Connection? Chemistry? Where??!! But then, what could he say.. It's his job, right? :rolleyes:

I think we're going to be a little more focused on the continuity with that kind of stuff now.

This I wanna see it to believe it! :p

But we try! This year we have very early on a relationship that Flack's in. That's something we've wanted to do for a long time, get Flack into a relationship and show a little bit of his personal life. I think we were able to get that in earlier than later, so I think we're happy about that.

Nice! A little bit of his personal life... Can I hope a little more personal life - father - family... :D Maybe is just me, but kinda shaky relationship with "nypd legend" father should trump relationship with "Barbie" girlfriend? Prety please!! :D

I think we have a lot of stuff on deck for him, but there's a lot of people to service in every episode, so sometimes it's difficult to just focus on one person.

Yes please! Hill deserves it!

So, I hope and look forward to S4! Thanks again 4 the interview!

Top41 said
On one hand, I don't mind a relationship here and there--the CSIs are human after all. I just worry, from what we've heard that NY is going to be doing a lot of it.

Agreed on that. I'm just hoping that they don't lose sight that it's mainly a show about 'Crime Scene Investigating' and not 'Who's-going-to-sleep-with-whom'. Like I've said before, there are bound to be relationships -- And as you said Top, it looks like there's going to be quite a bit of it this season. Hopefully these storylines won't overshadow everything else. Writers/Producers can sometimes get out of hand in search of ratings. *coughAnnDonahueforMiamicough* I guess as long as things are handled tastefully, I won't have a problem with it. :p

I'd love to see more 'Die Hard' action though. I think Lenkov mentioned there was going to be a more action-packed element in the show this season? *too lazy to scroll up :p*

Top41 said
I guess we'll see what they come up with this season, but I hope the cases don't suffer while everyone's getting their freak on. :lol: ;)

Here here!

I'd love to see deleted scenes on the DVDs! I never understand when those aren't included. They've already been filmed, they're an extra people just love, and it seems like work the shows would want people to see. :confused:

That and bloopers. :p The CSI box sets have always shyed away from the stuff most fans are truly interested in. I'm all for 'Behind the Scenes' but I'm hoping for something a little extra than the odd interview and "Look! Here's what the set looks like when we're not filming! Exactly the same."

Faylinn said
*waits for you to stand up and then throws tomatoes* :lol: I'm just kidding, you know I loves ya. ;)

*makes ketchup* Mmm tasty. :D

Yeah, I'd rather see Flack's family, specifically his father, rather than some girlfriend if we're going to get to see more about Flack. Still, I'm excited about any development for him because really, Eddie does great with whatever he's given.

I really wish they'd put that scene between Mac and Flack on the DVD set. I hate it when TV sets don't include deleted scenes because you just know they exist.

For anyone who is interested, info about Episode 6, which is entitled "Boo" is in the NY forum spoiler thread! :cool:

Back