Personality Type

LoneWolf13

Lab Technician
In psychology we are learning about personalities and we took this cool personality test! So I thought it would be awesome to post a link to the test and you can find out your personality type and of other people on Talk CSI!

To take the test just click here

So I'm an INFP(introvert, intuitive, feeler, perciever). It turns out that the girl that I sit next to in class is an INFP too. So now we talk all the time together :)

This test was really fun. It says i'm a ENFP (Extravert, Intuitive, Feeler, Perceiver).

The desription for an ENFP is really accurate to what my personality is like. Very cool. Thanks for that!

Hey i'm INFP too. Kinda fits me "/

"People of this type tend to be: quiet, reserved, and kind; deeply passionate, sensitive, and easily hurt; loving and dedicated to those close to them; creative, original, and imaginative; curious and flexible in small matters; nonconforming.

The most important thing to INFPs is their deeply held beliefs and living in harmony with their values."

Reeble said:
This test was really fun. It says i'm a ENFP (Extravert, Intuitive, Feeler, Perceiver).

The desription for an ENFP is really accurate to what my personality is like. Very cool. Thanks for that!

My sister and best friend are both ENFPs :lol:

I also thought the test was really accurate in describing me.

Life as an ENFJ
(Extravert, Intuitive, Feeler, Judger)

People of this type tend to be: friendly, outgoing, and enthusiastic; affectionate articulate, and tactful; highly empathetic but easily hurt; creative and original; decisive and passionately opinionated, productive, organized, and responsible.

The most important thing to ENFJs is their relationships, and the opportunity to communicate and connect with others.

Wow, that is so me! And the ideal jobs thing said I should be a therapist! Stop with the whole therapist thing. Everything I do and all my friends say I should be a therapist!

I am so suggesting we do this in my psychology class!

I'm an ISTP: Introvert, Sensor, Thinker, Perceiver

People of this type tend to be: logical, pragmatic, and matter of fact; quiet, unassuming, and autonomous; realistic, pragmatic, and aloof; impulsive and curious about the physical world; flexible and resourceful; objective and unemotional.

The most important thing to ISTPs is the freedom to act independently and follow their impulses.

These are the recomended jobs for my personality

Computer programmer

Commercial pilot

Crisis hotline operator

Police officer

Software developer

Information services manager

Paralegal

Emergency medical technician

Commercial artist

Private investigator

Fire fighter

Physical therapist

Lawn service manager

Pharmacist

Animal trainer

Woohoo, ISTJ! Introvert, Sensor, Thinker and Judger. People of this type tend to be: cautious, conservative, and quiet; literal, realistic, and practical; careful and precise; logical, honest, and matter of fact; resistant to change and comfortable with routine; hard working and responsible.

Hooray! Now if I could add this to my resume! Great careers for this type, one of them includes police detective! Yaaay!

I got ENFP personality. It's actually very true about me, I'm surpised at this one.

"People of this type tend to be: enthusiastic, talkative, and outgoing; clever, curious, and playful; deeply caring, sensitive, and gentle; highly innovative, creative, optimistic, and unique; adaptable and resourceful but sometimes disorganized.

The most important thing to ENFPs is freedom to see possibilities, make connections, and be with a variety of people."

:)KEWLNESS!!!

(Extravert, Intuitive, Thinker, Judger)

People of this type tend to be: friendly, strong willed, and outspoken; honest, logical and demanding of selves and others; driven to demonstrate competence; creative with a global perspective; decisive, organized, and efficient.

Wow that fits me to a "T"

I'm a ENFP
(Extravert, Intuitive, Feeler, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: enthusiastic, talkative, and outgoing; clever, curious, and playful; deeply caring, sensitive, and gentle; highly innovative, creative, optimistic, and unique; adaptable and resourceful but sometimes disorganized.

The most important thing to ENFPs is freedom to see possibilities, make connections, and be with a variety of people.

Advertising account executive
Career / outplacement counselor
Management consultant
Developer of educational software
Actor
Journalist / magazine reporter
Graphics designer
Art director
Copy writer
Corporate team trainer
Residential housing director
Psychologist
Inventor
Human resources profession
Child welfare counselor

I'm an an INTJ (Introvert, Intuitive, Thinker, Judger)

People of this type tend to be: autonomous, aloof, and intellectual; imaginative, innovative, and unique; critical, analytical, and logical; intellectually curious, driven to learn and increase their competence and knowledge; socially cautious and reserved; organized and definitive.

The most important thing to INTJs is their independence and being able to live according to their own standards.

Back