Person of Interest

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Geeno, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Last night's episode was brilliant!

Finch on Ecstacy was the obvious highlight, and probably the funniest part of the whole season so far. :lol:

Case was a bit predictable but it was still a solid episode. Probably my 3rd favourite after "Number Crunch" and "Super". :)

2. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

I have watched it a couple of times, but for some reason, I can't get into it.

Peace

3. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

I must admit it did take me until around episode 7 to really get into the series but I think you should give it another chance, the storylines have REALLY improved since November.

There's a reason it's the most highly-rated freshman drama. ;)

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Finch was funny when he was drugged. I can't remember what he said about the stuff in the microwave, but it was funny.

5. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

^Finch drugged me about to pee my pants. The case was great. They really had me thinking the guy was the bad guy and it turned out to be the chick. I really did not see that one coming. Next week looks good having Carter's son in danger. I can't wait to see what happens with that one.

6. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

My favorite high Finch line was when that lady was trying find out who he was talking to on his cell phone and she ask him: "Who is he? Where is here?"
    Finch answered: "No where that matters and not in the lab."
    I don't know which was funnier, the line or Finch's reaction to it after he said it. :lol:
    Although, I have to admit when Finch says to Fusco "Want to hack the pentagon?" was pretty funny.

7. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I suspect that Finch may start to be more forthcoming about himself with Reese in the future- he'll probably be impressed that John had the chance to "ask him anything" while he was messed up, but he had enough respect for Finch not to take him up on it.

8. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Episode: Get Carter.
    Reese(to police captain): "Tell Elias if he so much as touches Det. Carter again. I will put him, you, everyone in the ground."
    I wonder if Reese will follow through on that threat and actually kill Elias for
    kidnapping Carter's son.

I <3 Reese. He's one of those people you DEFINITELY want as a friend and DEFINITELY DON'T want as an enemy.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  9. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

The 24 hour edit period has ended so I will now share some juicy season finale spoilers with you. Don't worry, I'll use spoiler code since I know I'm in minority when it comes to liking spoilers.

Source: http://www.spoilersguide.com/person...finale-spoilers-plot-details-guest-star-more/
    ‘Person of Interest’ Season 1 Finale Spoilers: Plot Details, Guest Star, & More

11 days ago, by Vicki

The Season 1 finale of Person of Interest airs on May 17, and CBS has released spoilers for the episode.
    Episode 22 will be called ”No Good Deed.” Dagmara Dominczyk tweeted that she will be guest starring. Jim Caviezel fans will remember she appeared with the actor in “The Count of Monte Cristo” as Mercedes.
    CBS released the following plot synopsis for the season finale:
    As the clock ticks down, Reese (Jim Caviezel) winds up trapped with his POI in the most heavily surveilled part of the city, forced to rely on the help of Finch (Michael Emerson), Carter (Taraji P. Henson) and Fusco (Kevin Chapman) to fend off the FBI, corrupt cops and a slew of old foes.
    Really, can Reese have any more enemies coming after him??? Does this make you worried about his survival chances for Season 2?

If you clicked on the spoiler tab, hope you're now as excited about the season finale as I am.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  10. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Great finale! I didn't see the final twist (about Root) coming.

11. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

This thread should be call Person Of Interest: You're Being Watched.
    "You're being watched" because it's the first line of the opening:
    You are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered "irrelevant." They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find you.

12. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Have to break the silence in this topic and just say that Thursday's episode was PHENOMENAL. Quite possibly even better than the Season 1 finale and that is saying a heck of a lot!

I half expected Kara's return from the flashbacks but I did not expect Donnelly to catch Reese and Carter beforehand, let alone get two slugs to the head! It's so frustrating that the next episode isn't until the 31st!

13. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

REESE FINDS HIMSELF IN THE CROSSHAIRS OF A FORMER ACQUAINTANCE ORCHESTRATING A MASSIVE ACT OF CYBERTERRORISM, ON "PERSON OF INTEREST," THURSDAY, JAN. 31

"Dead Reckoning" – Reese is abducted by an old acquaintance planning a massive act of cyber-warfare that could lead to Reese’s death, on PERSON OF INTEREST, Thursday, Jan. 31 (9:01 – 10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Jim Caviezel (Reese)
    Michael Emerson (Finch)
    Taraji P. Henson (Detective Carter)
    Kevin Chapman (Detective Fusco)

RECURRING CAST:
    Annie Parisse (Kara Stanton)
    Michael Kelly (Agent Mark Snow)
    Brennan Brown (Special Agent Donnelly)

GUEST CAST:
    Brian Hutchison (SAIC Brian Moss)
    Matt Deangelis (Petar)
    John Nolan (Greer)
    Maechi Aharanwa (Waitress)
    Mike Carlsen (Uni)
    Cameron Scoggins (Kevin)
    Andrew Guilarte (DOD Guard)

WRITTEN BY: Erik Mountain
    DIRECTED BY: John Dahl

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

REESE AND FINCH ENCOUNTER THEIR MOST FORMIDABLE POI EVER IN AN ELUSIVE AND LETHAL FEMALE GOVERNMENT OPERATIVE WHO ELIMINATES TERRORIST THREATS BEFORE THEY OCCUR, ON "PERSON OF INTEREST," THURSDAY, FEB. 21

Executive Producer Jonathan Nolan Directs, Sarah Shahi Guest Stars

"Relevance" – A lethal and sexy government operative who tracks and stops terrorist threats before they occur finds herself on the run – and the new focus of Reese and Finch's attention. However, their pursuit proves to be their most formidable when they discover that her remarkable skillset equals their own, on PERSON OF INTEREST, Thursday, Feb. 21 (9:00 – 10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Series Executive Producer Jonathan Nolan directed the episode. Sarah Shahi guest stars as government operative Samantha Shaw.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Jim Caviezel (Reese)
    Michael Emerson (Finch)
    Taraji P. Henson (Detective Carter)
    Kevin Chapman (Detective Fusco)

RECURRING CAST:
    Jay O. Sanders (Special Counsel)
    Boris McGiver (Hersh)
    Ken Jeung (Leon Tao)

GUEST CAST:
    Sarah Shahi (Samantha Shaw)
    Ebon Moss-Bachrach (Michael Cole)