Payton Returns

Smackfanforlife

Dead on Arrival
Well, here it is. It took me a longgggggggggggg time to think of what to type. But anyway, here it is. XD here is the link for my last stories:

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=60014

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING!!(sadly).

PAYTON RETURNS. PART 1.

It was a normal day at the NYPD. Everyone was working, and actually happy. And yes, Mac and Stella are still dating. (i wanna keep SMACK fans happy. Even if its fake. XD) Mac went into his office, and found a note. 'stella' He thought. But when he picked it up, it was from... (Gulp)
Make sure your in your chair/bed good enough not to fall out, and don't kill me... It said:

Hey Mac. I'm terrible sorry for leaving you, espically dumping you over a letter. But anyway, it is a very long story, so i was hoping we can meet. I really wanna see you. I look forward to it.

~with love, Payton

DONT KILL ME! Anyway, Mac read the note over and over. 'Payton'. He thought. "Hey" Stella said as she walked into his office. " Oh hey. Umm look Stell, ummm Paytons back." He said. Stella stood there in shock. Mac gave her the note, and she read it. "Oh dear god" She said. "I know". "Well she wants to meet me, so i was thinking that i will go see her, just to talk and tell her were dating." Stella nodded, knowing she could trust Mac.

A day goes by, and Mac meets Payton at the Coffee Shop. They talked. "are u sure your ok with me and Stella dating?" " Yes." She said sadly. Then she had to go. she got up, and left. Then Mac was all alone. As Mac&Stella were home, they got into bed.. and.. er.. uh... you know. But before they started, 'BAM!' "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" mac yelled. He looked at the door to find Payton standing at the door with a gun pointed at him and Stella.

Stella got up. "Look Payton, we dont want any trouble. Okay? Dont do anything stupid." Stella said. "It's too late for that." She said as she pulled the trigger. The shot of the sound remained in Mac's head as he saw Stella fall to the ground. "STELLA! GOD DAMN YOU PAYTON!" He got up, and ran towards Payton. He grabbed the gun, and fired. Sadly he missed, and she got away.

"Dont worry stella, im gonna get you to the hospital. your gonna be fine"
Mac said..

Part 2 coming soon. XD

Okay, here is Part 2. *plays Scatman music.* IMA SCATMAN. Wait wrong music. Here we go*Plays dramatic/scary music* DUN DUN DUN. there we go. anyway,enjoy. :D

"Is she going to be okay?" Mac asked the doctor. "Yes, and surprisingly, even though she was shot in her stomach area,she is still able to have kids." The doctor said. Mac's face lit up. "Can i see her?" "Sure, right this way Mr.Taylor." So when Mac entered Stellas room, he sat on a chair by her, and she woke up. They talked a lot. The team went to see her, and a few days later, she went home. Even though she was in pain, Mac was her little personal nurse, so she got better fast. (Awwww).

1 MONTH LATER:

"so Mac, your really gonna do it?" Danny asked as he, Flack,Hawkes,
Lindsey,and Adam were in Mac's office. "For the tenth time, yes im gonna ask Stella to marry me" Mac said. "Awwww" The team said at the exact same time. Mac showed them the ring. It was so beautiful.

Then Lindsey hit Danny in the back of his head. 'SMACK!' "OUCH! What the hell was that for Montanna?" Danny asked rubbing the back of his head."Why couldnt YOU buy me a ring like that?" Lindsey asked. "Sorr-y." Danny said still rubbing his head. Flack,Hawkes,Adam,and Mac chuckled. "Yeah yeah laugh it up." Danny said.

Days go by. Mac took Stella into his office, the whole team was in there too trying to hide smiles on their faces. But what they didn't know, is that Payton was watching them. "Stella.." Mac started. He got on his knee, and took out the ring. "Will you marry me?" "awwwwww" the team said. Stella looked at them. "Oh, sorry, that was your moment. Srry." Danny said. Stella looked back at Mac. "Yes, of course i'll marry you." Stella said. "Okay, NOW you guys can go 'awwww'" She said. "Awwwww" said the team.

"Hey..Uh...Mac?" Hawkes asked. "Yes Hawkes?" Mac said as he slipped the ring on Stella's finger. "Uhh.." Mac turned around. "What is it Hawkes?!?!" Mac said. "GGG...PPPP....MM....W..." Hawkes said.

"Hawkes, what the hell does that mean?" Mac asked. "I think hes trying to say..." Flack started."GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lindsey shouted. "PAYTON!!!!" Danny yelled. "MACHINE GUN!!!"Adam said. "WINDOW!!!!!!" Hawkes said. "Yeah he was trying to say that." Flack said. They all turned around. "GET OUT THE BACK DOOR!" Mac yelled as they ran as Payton was shooting. 'CRASH' 'WINDOW BRAKES'

They all went out the back door Mac has in his office to escape. They heard the glass shatter as they were running. They pulled out their guns, and fired. They all missed. (Trying to keep the action going.. for the next part). They all turned around when they heard silence. They checked the entire place, and saw that Payton had left. "I'll call the people to clean up the glass, and order in new glass." Mac said angrly.

They all went home that night, thinking about how they were almost killed.

PART 3 COMING TODAY ALSO! See you later... *does evil laugh* Bwahhahahahhaha. :devil::evil:

Okay, here's Part 3. :D Enjoy as always.

The next day, they all went to work. "I see the glass is fixed." They said to Mac."Wow, those guys work fast." He said looking at the glass in his office. They all nodded. Hours go by, and the team gets together in Stella's office. They talked. *LINDSEY SCREAMS* "God damn Montanna." Danny said as they all rubbed their ears. "2 things. 1. Nice voice. 2. What the hell was that for?" Danny said. "PAYTON!!!" She screamed. They turned around. "WHAT THE HELL!!" Stella said. Payton held up a gun. They grabbed their guns out.

Payton fired, but missed.(HAHA). Then Mac fired 2 shots at her, and FINALLY hit her. (GO MAC!. :D ) She fell to the ground. She was still alive, but no body bothered to help her. Then a few seconds later, she died. "Well..."Hawkes said. "You guys wanna have the 'Paytons finally dead' Party now or later?" Hawkes asked with a grin. They all laughed. Then they got rid of Payton.

Then they lived happily ever after. The End :D

Wait... wait.... this is only Part '3'. Still need more.... I know:

9 Months Later:

"Aw hon, their beautiful" Mac said as he watched his little boy and girl sleep. the team agreed."Soo, what's their name?" Lindsey asked. "Well, this little guy is Mac Jr." Stella started. "Awwww" "and this little girl, is Ashley." "AWWWWWWWWWWWW" They all said. (same names tht r in my other story. :D ).

8 Year's Later:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The team shouted to Mac Jr, and Ashley. It was their 8th birthday. As the kids were playing, the team was talking. "Remember last year Danny?" Mac asked. "Shut up Mac" Danny said. "What?" they asked. "As me, Stell,Danny,Lucy,and Lindsey were saying goodbye, Stella asked me a question, and when i went to say see you tomorrow, i turned around to find Lindsey AND Lucy on Danny's back" Mac said. They laughed. "yeah yeah." Danny said. "oh honey, do we have to walk home again?" Lindsey asked. "yes" Danny said. "And im not carrying you this time Montanna" Danny said. "what about me daddy?" 10 year old Lucy asked. "No not you either" Danny said with a smile. "Yes you will, i make you." Lucy said as she skipped away humming. they all laughed. "She's only 10 and she's controlling you Danny" Stella said. "BAH!" Danny said with a small smile.

At night, they were all on the porch saying their goodbyes when. "WEEE" Lucy said. "LUCY! WHAT THE!!!" Danny said. "She's on my back isnt she?" Danny asked. They all nodded. "Giddy Up Horsey." Lucy said. They all laughed. "Yeah Yeah laugh it up." Danny said. They waved their goodbyes as they left. "GIDDY UP" They all heard Lucy say. Danny made a horse sound as they left. Mac and Stella chuckled as they went inside. "Okay birthday kids, time for bed." "awww... ok..." They said as they ran up to bed. "wow, our kids really listen" Mac said. "which is good." Stella added as she and Mac cleaned up.

So they all went to bed happily. The End :D

Since i ended this here, there will NOT be a Part 4. Srry, just be glad Payton died will ya'. HeHe. I am currently thinking of new ideas for a NEW story. So right now, i dont know when the new one will be out, but ill try to make it ASAP. (im busy reading other CSI:NY FanFic stories all over the internet) i cant stop. :D So see you next time. :D

Hi, there. :)

Just a friendly reminder that you can edit your post for up to 24hrs after you make it. Before the 24hrs is up, please don't double post. This means posting twice in a row in the same thread. If another member posts after your post, then you may post after them. But until that 24hrs is up, please use the edit button if you want to add to the story or wait until someone replies to your story before posting the second part. Please take a look at the "friendly reminder" thread for more helpful guidelines. :)

Last edited:
Back