Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by brassfan24, May 4, 2006.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Re: Paul/Brass #2

That must've been it.

Here's something to mull...how do you think he handled the whole Grissom medical POA thing now that Gil's out of the country? I guess they could just call Gil and brief him over the phone or Skype if something happened to warrant it, but I wonder if it's still the way it was in Kiss Kiss Bye Bye or if anything changed with Gil's departure.

USA reran ABRTI...only caught the last half hour, but I still hate to see the other guys shunning him. And love the uniform look and the cuteness with the little girl.

And Desertwind, I love the Brass and Gil pic you posted, the funny one. *giggle*

OK, time for a petition to get Brass a GF. He doesn't get much love at all.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's MacsGirlMel they were a great twosome weren't they?

A cap of Brass~

DEAD DOLL

3. Desertwind

4. MacsGirlMel

So anyone with comments on what we learned about Jim's past last night? I never expected the part about him being a party boy...I always saw him as a career-long workaholic, hence the tension in his marriage and the Ellie stuff.

5. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I think the marriage trouble was because they were both having affairs. Despite that though, I never really thought of him as a 'player' - maybe because professionally he was always the squeaky clean one (both in Jersey, and with McKeen). Interesting new dimension to the character. :)

6. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

I can see Jim being that way "back in the day". He was freshly divorced from a bad marriage and new to Vegas so I can see where he might have been on the party train when he got there. Also, when he was head of CSI, he didn't seem too interested in the job. However, I will say that with regards to Brass, they do seem to constantly change his backstory. I wonder if they even remember that he was a cop for quite a few years in Jersey before he came to Vegas.

Sometimes I think they make it sound like he's been in Vegas for 30+ years but if that's the case then he left Newark while Ellie was practically a baby. And I got the impression she was at least old enough to attend prom before he left.

7. Desertwind

8. Desertwind

9. Desertwind

Another older cap with Brass and Gil from S/4:eek:

DEAD RINGER

10. MacsGirlMel

I'd love to see more like last night, more Vietnam backstory. That was nice.

11. beaujolais

Agreed. I like when they slip little bits and pieces of his past into the present.

It's funny, they used to always have Brass making ex-wife cracks and he rarely mentions her any more. I wonder if they forgot about her. Nice though that they remember the Vietnam stuff. Now if only they'd remember Ellie.

12. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

The LA episode would be a great time to bring up Ellie again, but if I remember right, Brass won't be there. :(

Couple of caps from last night:

Commander Buzz-kill
    In interrogation

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  13. beaujolais

Yes, it would and no he's not:(:(
    Thanks for the caps. I really wish they'd stop shaving his head. This nearly bald look seems to be just for CSI because when I saw Paul in NYC on March 6th, there was definitely more hair on his head than what he's sporting on the show.

14. MacsGirlMel

Agree about the hair. Don't go by me, though. I still keep trying to picture him bearded LOL. I tried a amateur shop on Fotoflexer but it probably isn't that great. (although I'll post if anyone wants it)

They could easily do a war protest plot in an ep somewhere, and even include a young Brass flashback. *sigh*

15. Desertwind

He was hilarious in last night's "Hitting The Cycle" nobody delivers lines like he does:bolian: