Pairing-Catherine/Sara---Paper Trouble

G

i got this story from fanfiction.net its not mine:

Sara rounded the corner, whilst reading a report on some DNA that she had just processed, and ran straight into Catherine, who was also reading a report, and all of the papers in both of their arms fell onto the floor, scattering everywhere. Both Sara and Catherine at once started apologizing continuously to each other. Then they became quiet and almost shy round each other. At the same time they bent down to pick up their papers, after a few seconds they realised that all of the papers were mixed up together.

Catherine sighed and dropped the papers she had in her hands on the floor, allowing them to scatter again.

“You wanna pick these up then go into my office and try and sort them out?” She asked an equally frustrated Sara.

“Yeah, okay.” Sara replied. They shuffled the many papers into their hands then walked together to Catherine’s office, which was just down the hall. Once in there Catherine handed Sara the papers she had in her hands to clear the desk of other papers so they wouldn’t get mixed up with those papers too. Catherine motioned for Sara to put the papers on the desk whilst she pulled a second chair round the desk so they were both sitting on the one side. They took a pile each, separating the papers in silence for about half-an-hour until Catherine broke the silence.

“Getting there?” she asked.

“I hope so, this pile doesn’t seem to be going down much though.” Sara answered grimly.

Catherine smiled, “I know what you mean.”

Sara yawned and put her head on the pile that was in front of her. Catherine watched her for a couple of seconds before reaching over and stroking some of Sara’s hair back from her face. Sara, surprised by the motherly action coming from Catherine with whom she had never been overly friendly, opened her eyes and watched Catherine silently. Catherine’s actions were smooth and calming and very soon Sara felt her eyelids getting heavy the she was asleep.

Sara awoke slowly to find herself in a different position to the one she went to sleep in. She found herself cuddled into and by Catherine with a blanket over her. Catherine had her head rested lightly on Sara’s head but moved when she felt Sara stir. Sara sat up and Catherine removed her arms allowing Sara a larger range of movement. Sara looked over at Catherine.

“How long have I been asleep for?” Sara asked quietly, her voice still full of sleep. Catherine thought it was cute.

“Just over an hour.” Catherine replied softly. “Come on. I’m taking you home.” Catherine stood up and gently pulled Sara up, causing their bodies to come into full contact, whether this was accidental or on purpose Sara couldn’t tell. Catherine watched Sara shyly for a second or two before leaning up and kissing her softly on the lips.

“I just wanted you to know.” Catherine said before turning round and started walking away.

“Hey.” Sara said, stopping Catherine. “If I invite you in for a drink will I et another one?” Sara’s grin was infectious and Catherine felt herself smiling back as they made their way to each other, capturing each other in a sweet and exploring kiss.

THE END.

Hey JorjaFoxHot: i assume you are new on this board right? i have two things to tell you

1) Since this story isn't yours, did you ask the writer before posting it here? You know some writers can take it bad ;) and you also forgot to put the name of the writer...

2) the story is really cute :D if you post the link, i'm sure everyone will leave a positive review to that writer

Thanks

Sissi

Back