P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

all you are thinking about while you take a math test is that night's episode.

? for LoveCSI, or anyone who can answer: in LoveCSI's signature, one of the pictures is of her and Greg hugging. What episode is that from?

YKYHWTMCSIW...

Your bird can sing all three theme songs, in tune, without missing a note, and has even developed his own dance to them.

I tell you, said bird is addicted to 'Who Are You'. Every time the song starts he goes nuts...

csicathwillows, that image is from "Dead Ringer", right at the start. It's from just after Sara finishes her leg of the race.

Clarrisani said:
YKYHWTMCSIW...

Your bird can sing all three theme songs, in tune, without missing a note, and has even developed his own dance to them.

I tell you, said bird is addicted to 'Who Are You'. Every time the song starts he goes nuts...

haha, omg is that for real? that's hysterical!! :lol:

It's real. And it's my Mum's bird, actually. And if you seriously want to confuse this bird, you put in The Who CD and start 'Who Are You' and have the tv off. Confuses the poor thing. He looks from the tv, to where the musics coming from, and back again. Then he sings and dances. He only knows as much as on the CSI openings though.

BTW, csicathwillows, I went back and answered your question in my above post.

wow, that's funny! i always thought it would be cool to have a parrot. but i love my dog. (a collie named lassie =] ) btw, thanks for answering my question!

You know you have watched too much CSI when:
You talk to your dogs like they were members of the gang about who you think did it etc. Note to self: they listen best when they have bones to chew on!

You know you've watched too much CSI when:
You have five dogs and you analyze their personalities and tehy way they explore their surroundings to see which characters they are most like for the afore mentioned case discussions...my poor dogs.

You know you have watched too much CSI when you can repeat almost anything that's said on the episodes

*drives my friends crazy when we're watching together*

You know you have watched too much CSI when you pick out all the tiny details hardly visable. You freeze the screen, enlarge it a few times and look closely before continuing (usually do this with handwriting & jewelry)

...when your friends refuse to watch the show with you any more because you quote lines ALL.THE.TIME

...when you hear a love song on the radio and all you can think about is which parts apply to GSR and which don't :rolleyes:

...when you watch LD and pause it so you can scream and jump up and down a bit while your family sits there. Around the third scream, your sister complains and your parents tell her to chill out because "this is the way she enjoys the show" (about me of course :D)

You're shopping downtown you hear somebody yell "Sofia", you turn around like "WHERE?!"

When someone walks into your work with a CSI: Crime Scene Investigation key holder (one thats goes around your neck) and you hold in everything you can NOT to SQUEEEE at work. Cause it would be unprofessional.

When you start almost every dinner conversation with "This one time on CSI" or if someone is discussing a weird situation you can be like "oh that happened on CSI once!

You are online with a friend and she makes a comment and you immidiatly recognise it as a quote from CSI..
Its allright when it happens once.. but when it happens multiple times you know you've seen too much :)

when your ring tone on your phone is Who are you.

or when you make a csi comment everytime you see an ad while you are driving in town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back