P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

I had it on Spike last night but as I was trying to shut the thing off, I hit the wrong darn button and never knew it until this morning. Grrr!

..when you talk about sara & grissom like der real people you know, & jump up screaming with joy, tears in your eyes, when they finaly get together!!! :) not that i did this i'm just saying, if..... :)

when you draw out a calender just to put the CSI names and Times for a daily showing..

IE I now have a CSI calender made with sharpies and highlighters.

When you're watching CSI NY eps like Necrophilia Americana and Fare Game and want Grissom to come to NY badly 'cause he'd love the bugs involved.

I do that all the time
When you consistently open conversations with.. "I know you don't care about CSI, but.."-
I do that to my family all the time
I have been watching too much CSI :)

When you end up designing you webpage with CSI stuff and your cousins get so mad that they delete you layout and change it to something cute and cuddly like Pooh Bear.

When you name you stuff animals after CSI characters/Dress them like a CSI character.(DOn't ask.)

When you envy your six year old nephew for getting a toy microscope for his birthday...
When you name your guineapigs Nick, Greg, and Warrick and crack up all the time saying stuff like "Warrick, don't steal that carrot from Greggo!"

When you beg to go to Las Vegas, even it's July and 115 degrees outside, and even if you don't get to stay in one of the big hotels and have to stay in Henderson.

I have been begging my dad for a year asking me to take him on his trips to Henderson. I just want to see where CSI does it all!

Sandle_Luver said:
You know you've watched way too much CSI when your mom throws a book at you and tells you to 'Shut up! You lunatic' because you recite all the lines from the Eppi your watching :)

You lie to your parents when they ask you 'Have you watched this episode before?" and you say 'No' even when you have, just so they dont change it and you can watch it :)

When you know wa-yy too much about forensics :devil: :devil:

Haha. i alwaysss do that when its on spike. the only episodes i havent seen are like 2 episodes from S1..(i just bought it!!!!!) and my mom usually recognizes the epi and is like..uve watched it before...oops.. :rolleyes: :devil:

lol yesterday i spilled an ice cappichino on my bedroom carpet and i used this stain remover and it said it could remove blood. i was like...yeah but if i get the luminol i can still see it. :)

You know you've watched to much CSI when..
you watch a horror movie(it was directed by Quintin Tarantio!!!!) and its about people killing these people in ukeslavia and you wonder where CSI is, because at the end this guy gets murdered in a bathroom at a train station. all i could think about was the evidence lmao

ahh omg! i graduated gr.8 and for a present im going to Las Vegas for 4 days! and we're staying at Mandalay Bay!! im soo excited because i wanna see all the towers the CSI shows at the beggining of every episode! :D

sandersidle said:
Sandle_Luver said:
You know you've watched way too much CSI when your mom throws a book at you and tells you to 'Shut up! You lunatic' because you recite all the lines from the Eppi your watching :)

You lie to your parents when they ask you 'Have you watched this episode before?" and you say 'No' even when you have, just so they dont change it and you can watch it :)

When you know wa-yy too much about forensics :devil: :devil:

Haha. i alwaysss do that when its on spike. the only episodes i havent seen are like 2 episodes from S1..(i just bought it!!!!!) and my mom usually recognizes the epi and is like..uve watched it before...oops.. :rolleyes: :devil:
yeah...my mom is always saying "you've seen this one before" and then when i try to deny it or tell her that i haven't seen it that many times, she tells me who commited the crime to prove her point.....but i usually end up watching it anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back