over-what really happened in sara's house that night (PG-13)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by calleighdelko, Jan 8, 2007.

1. calleighdelko

calleighdelko Lab Technician

okay this one contains some mild violence

Over

I sit in my room reading a book try to ignore the feeling telling me something bad is going to happen. I know there arguing again, but I can’t hear shouting, yet. A few minutes I hear something drop, I strain my ears to listen. The shouting is louder now and I thing that someone has knock over a glass. Nothing different has really happened yet, they argue all the time I’m used to that so I go back to reading my book. I jump there was a loud bang coming from my parents room accompanied by screams from my parents room. Creeping to my bedroom door I try to open it without it making a sound, someone screams again. Once again trying to be silent I tiptoe to the bottom of the stairs which leads to my parent’s room. I listen, they still shouting but there’s something different but I can’t quite figure what.

After a couple of minutes sitting at the bottom of the stairs trying to figure out what to do now I slowly start to creep up them.
    “SARA call the police” my mum screams for the bed room. I turn and run down stairs as quick as I can to get the phone. I pick up the phone and dial the 91 but I can’t press the last number. All sorts of thoughts are running through my head, I know I have to get help so why can’t I press the last number. Then I hear a door open. I start to panic my first and only thought is that he’s coming. He’s knows I’m going to call the police and he’s coming to stop me. I quickly press the last number and run. I hide in the cupboard under the stairs and slowly bring the phone to my ear. It’s connecting me now. My heart’s pounding. I try to listen to the voice on the phone and listen for footsteps as well. When I don’t hear any I start to think that may be he’s not coming so I start to concentrate on the voice on the phone. I realise they are asking me which service I require. I takes all the courage I can get to open my mouth and say the one word, the one word I have wanted to say every time this happens, the one word I know can put a stop to this.
    “Police”

The next few minutes are a blur. I can’t really remember what happens I remember talking on the phone to some women but I don’t remember what I said. There’s a strange smell in the air. I recognise it from somewhere; it’s the smell of copper. There a knock at the door. I want to go and answer it but I’m too scared to. Someone’s coming down the stairs towards the door, judging by the footsteps I think its mum. I hear the door open but I don’t hear what’s said. The next thing I hear is my name being called out but I don’t recognise the voice.
    “Sara it’s the police your safe know you can come out”
    I slowly get up fro my hiding place and open the door. As soon as I do I’m overwhelmed with the smell of copper. I see the police officer who was shouting on me.
    “I okay Sara everything’s okay. I need you to come with me” she says.
    I’m too scared to speck, so I just nod my head. I’m lead out to a police car where I’m asked to get in I look at her. My first thought is, am I in trouble.
    “Don’t worry we just need to talk to you at the police station about what happened”
    “Then can I go home” I hear myself say.
    The officer look uneasy “Well… may be”

As we drive away I see my mum at the front of the house. It’s the first time I’ve seen her since this all began. She’s covered in red. I know immediately its blood. Then I realise what was different earlier on. I couldn’t hear my dad shouting I could only hear mum. Then I remember that smell it was the smell of copper but I also knew now it was the smell of blood. It’s at this point I know its over he’s dead and me and my mum are eventually safe.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Nice...is there more?

3. calleighdelko

calleighdelko Lab Technician

no this ones just a short one i rite while i was working on my other one