OUTLAW

What a great show, and seeing Jimmy Smits on this who is so riveting. He's got his own brand of charm and is such a professional in this show, everything he does and says is phemonenal, I hope this show lasts:bolian:

I think you've been out of the loop. The show has already been canceled. The remaining episodes that have already been filmed will air on saturday nights.

I think you've been out of the loop. The show has already been canceled. The remaining episodes that have already been filmed will air on saturday nights.

No I haven't been out of the 'loop'. I've been reading everything about it. I was just hoping that this wouldn't happen even thought I did read it was canceled It's to me the best of the bunch and what a diservice to Jimmy Smits, a great actor. I as shocked when the canceled "CANE" as well. Who was the moron who scheduled this opposite " Blue Bloods"? It should have stood alone on a different night and a different time. :(

For fans who loved this show, there wll be a few more episodes before this ends. On Saturday nights. Check your local listings. What a drag:( that this was canceled~

Jimmy Smits was on "Live With Regis & Kelly" yesterday and said he "was broken-hearted" about the cancellation of ths show, and also said "it got great praise but low ratings":( he was so cheerful, happy and up-beat. He goes "This gives me a new opening for my life" so a bitter pill to swallow but seems he's taken it in strides~They should never had it on opposite "Blue Bloods":confused:

Back