Other Fandom Icons/Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Other Fandom Icons

Speedmonkey2, good job on the Aly & AJ icons. I love Aly & AJ. :)

Roos, nice Maura wallpaper. Great job. That's a really beautiful photo of her, by the way. :)

GregIsHot i already left a comment in your LJ

GeorgeIzzieicon8.jpg
GeorgeIzzieicon6.jpg

More here

I am running out of Chase/Cameron screen caps lol but i have to add something C/C to everypost so if someone knows where i can get some Season 3 caps that would be excelent YEAH! (Haha Waynes World)

speedmonkey2, I love your Aly and AJ icons!! :D

I'm not sure if anyone will know what I'm talking about but it's worth a shot. Does anyone have icons of either Nandi from Firefly or Velasca from Xena? I've been searching the web but can't find any. :confused:

Sorry i dont know :)

Made some more icons

(The Killers, Bam Margera, Johnny Knoxville)

TheKillersicon2.jpg
BamMargera4.jpg
JKicon4.jpg

More here

Whoo i am in the Killers mood, They are on SNL tonight and there new CD is comming out on the 3d, I love me Bam! and JK is awesome so thats why i made them :D

Catherinesmyidol said:
speedmonkey2, I love your Aly and AJ icons!! :D
Thank you, I'm glad you liked them!

csikicksurass *squeals* Bam AND Johnny! Heck yes! Those are lovely icons!

Bam is my favorite sk8ter ever i love him. Poor think terifyed of snakes and then putting him in a room with a king cobra :(

So glad you like them :)

That's a brilliant V for Vendetta wall GregIsHott! I've so snagged it.

I love that movie too. Natalie Portman plays Evie really well but I think Hugo Weaving is the best. The way he manages to portray so much depth of emotion whilst wearing a mask is really impressive.
Have you read the original graphic novel by Alan Moore? If not, I highly recommend it. It's a little different and a little dated (being set in Thatcherian England in the 80s). The ending is very different. I read the graphic novel years before the movie came out but for all their differences the themes are the same and they're both great works in their own right.

csikicksurass said:
Bam is my favorite sk8ter ever i love him. Poor think terifyed of snakes and then putting him in a room with a king cobra :(

So glad you like them :)

*sniff* That was so sad. But I loved it when he said "You guys made me waste my beer" Poor Bam!

Oh, I love that V for Vandetta Wally. Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back