Re: Other Fandom Icons

Not enough to make a post at my LJ, but here's some LOST icons:

lost01.jpg
lost02.jpg
lost03.jpg
lost04.jpg

Please comment/credit. :)

I dont watch Lost, i would like to but i am to far behind in seasons but i must say those icons are nicely done. Love the colouring

csikicksurass said:
I dont watch Lost, i would like to but i am to far behind in seasons but i must say those icons are nicely done. Love the colouring

Thank you, csikicksurass and wibble. :D It means a lot. :)

Unfortunaetly, the style didn't work with all the screencaps I had, so I had to stop.

Just a little note to remind that if you're showcasing icons, please don't put more than 3 or 4 as images. This is because if you put a whole batch up it takes a while to load for those who have dial-up internet.

NikkyJamez, I've edited your post to change some of your icons to links rather than images :)

Here are some Suzuki Superbike ones, because Im all hyped up waiting for the new season!!!

Suzuki 1

Suzuki 2

Enjoy!

~xJemmax~

Edit: Please do not post pics wider than 450pixels. Read "Welcome to Miscellaneous"

Okay, I don't have enough time or patience to put my icons on my lj, but here are some icons I made. I'll show you 3!

The Many Faces of Willy Wonka played by Johnny Depp

johnnydepp26.jpg
johnnydepp22.jpg
johnnydepp27.jpg

Let me know what you all think :)

Ohhh, I love those icons! "Chewing gum I hate the most" *sighs* I really need to buy that movie. I love the 3rd one. Keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back