Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

Oh wow, lovely job on your latest icons, Nikki! :) I absolutely adore the text icons above as well.

Kat, great work on the Pattinson wallpapers. :D The first one is my favourite.

E/C Lover, wow! Nice icons! (The ones that aren't already gone, anyway, lol)

Fantastic Dean and Cas stuff, DeanCasAngel. The first three banners are my favourite -- loving the coloring. Also, the text icons are beautiful.

Wonderful text icons, Snow_Miser!

Choir Angel, I like the coloring on the above icons. :)

cathwillows, you know I always adore your Voyager icons -- this is no exception. :D You make the first few seasons look so fresh.

I made some Katie Cassidy icons that I thought I'd share:

Cassidy61.png
Cassidy57.png
Cassidy64.png

Really awsome work everyone ;).
I'd comment individually but I'm so far behind it would take all night :rolleyes:, got to check in here more often.

Anyway...got some new and some older stuff I just haven't gotten around to posting until now.

Icons:
19 transformer
11 cars (various)
22 Random

Wallpapers:
1 prince of persia
7 tranformers

Headers:
1 Avatar
1 Assassins creed II
2 transformers

gallardo1.jpg
Bird1.jpg

rest are over here at my lj

I had to edit an earlier icon to make it smaller to use on another forum:

Untitled-1uo6r87r6icopy.png

And here's a banner of Hatter (from Sci-fi channel's "Alice" mini-series) that I made (with a pic I found on sci-fi's website) to use on the same forum:

hatterwall4abcddf.png

Great icons all
Castiel love Katie Cassidy one

I have a difficult request. Can someone please make me some icons from the movie 'Avatar' please. sorry i dont have any pics to give you guys so anything will be great thanks.

Those are awesome H_Miami_Fan! You did a great job!

Just one thing from me for now, a Taylor Lautner wall.

That wall is friggen awesome Joycie, I'm totally going to snag it. I must admit, before I saw Sherlock Holmes I never really thought of him as being hot, but now that has changed, he is actually really quite attractive. ;)

Back