Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

I'm looking for a Criminal Minds banner that I can use as my signature. I've found a couple on the web but the actual image won't show up, only the URL.

Thanks in advance.

try saving your image on your computer first, and then try to upload it from there... it will probably work...

But... since I'm currently obsessed with CM :lol:... I'll try to make some more ;)

I tried saving it to my computer, than uploading to Imageshack... still nothing :(

Cool, more Criminal Minds fans :D Who's your favorite character?

I tried saving it to my computer, than uploading to Imageshack... still nothing :(

I think (if I recall correctly) new members require around 50 posts in order for images to appear both in their posts and signature as banners. It's an anti-spam measure.

----

Some Rihanna icons I made during one of the LIMS challenges but didn't enter:

Ri2.png
Ri8.png
Ri4.png

Oh, okay! That would explain it! Hopefully that's the only reason it's not showing up because I really want it to work :)

Thanks.

It's been a while since I have made icons, my computer crashed at the end of last month and I lost all my icons and resources. These are some I have just made on my new computer. I hope you guys enjoy them.

001-blue.png
001.png
0052.png
005.png

^Great work Ghostface, loving the icons and welcome back! :)

I've got photoshop again so some icons from me:
04-vi.png
0042-vi.png
007-vi.png
0041-vi.png

Enjoy and comments are welcome as I haven't used photoshop in a very long time. :)

Thanks Ghostface! :) Awesome stuff, love your icons especially the colouring on the Adam Levine one - so awesome. Love how crisp your icons are!

Here are some more from me:
0021-vi.png
010-vi.png

021-vi.png
034-vi.png

Enjoy! :)

Thanks :) man I can't escape Taylor today she has been popping up everywhere! :) I especially love the colouring on the icon of Katy.

Back