Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

^ I don't mind at all. :)

While I'm here... :p

Trek33.png
Trek40.png
Trek11.png

Finch, awesome icons! Chris Pine is just so pretty. Ha!

Here's a wallpaper of another pretty man. So excited for the A-Team's DVD release.

^Eeeeep, Eeeppp Eeeeppp!!! I'm hugely excited about The A-Team, getting the DVD for Christmas. Fabulous wall! Gotta admit, I'm a Hannibal woman myself though... ;)

^Eeeeep, Eeeppp Eeeeppp!!! I'm hugely excited about The A-Team, getting the DVD for Christmas. Fabulous wall! Gotta admit, I'm a Hannibal woman myself though... ;)

I just loved the whole cast, especially Face and Murdock. Liam Neeson was a good Hannibal though ;)

Great arts, everyone! It's been a while since I made anything, but I decided to do some icons today. These are Supernatural icons and they're kind of weird... but I saw this commercial (can't remember what it was for lol) that gave me this idea:

Can't decide which version of the first one I like best. It's Dean's eyes, the Castiel's eyes and then Sam's eyes. First two are unsharpened:

theeyeshaveiticonreg.png
B&W version

Sharpened version:
theeyeshaveiticonshrp.png
B&W version

This one is Dean, Cas, Sam and then Gabriel:

eyes4.png
B&W version

And this one is the weirdest of all. It's Dean's left eye, then Cas's right eye, then Sam's nose and then Dean's mouth:

mixmatch.png
B&W version

Just doing icons again for the first time in a long long time, they might be a bit
meh (just a warning). Here's one:
jared-letoedited.jpg

Back