Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

Lovely Icons Everyone!

GNRFan Snagged your Bobby icons, I don't have enough Bobby :lol:
Dragonfly, Ashley and Geni, I left comments on your livejournals :)

I've Made 20 Katie Cassidy Icons :)

katie9.png
katie13.png
katie7.png

The Rest Here

For anyone who's interested, I'll taking requests here.

Nikki - Awesome icons, the colouring is gorgerous! :)

Some American Idol stuff:
AI12-cc.png
AI07-border.png
AI04-original.png

the rest are here.

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone had any Bones icons ?? Especially icons of Hodgins :adore:

I don't know if any of the wrestling fans here would be willing to make me a John Morrison avatar?

no rush or anything.

Oh my John Morrison *excuse me* :drool: I have a couple saved they're noting much :eek:

jmor1001.png
jmor1002.png
jmor1401.png
jmor1402.png

Last edited:
I'm so late in here. :p

GregNickRyanFan, I'm totally loving the progress your art is making. :D Love your cropping. The first batch from May 4th is my favourite -- excellent work! Also, the smoothed & lightened one from the May 3rd batch is really cool.

Wolverine_Eagle, amazing work! The grey-scale is a great fit for the icons and the cops are fantastic.

crazy_steph, your banner/wallpapers are awesome. :) Love the effects on them.

AWESOME icons, Dragonfly, even though I don't watch Doctor Who. Maybe I'll have to start now, hehe.

blackflag, absolutely beautiful Princess & The Frog icons. The last one (140x140) is my favourite -- lovely colouring.

Nikki, you know I adore your Katie Cassidy icons. :D Hee! I'm snagging a few-- hope that's alright. Will credit when used.

shazza, really cool AI work! The David Cook one is so cute.

YAY fo! Your work is super fantastical. :D Still loving The Pacific ones muchly.

Nikki said:
I was wondering if anyone had any Bones icons ?? Especially icons of Hodgins :adore:

I might be able to make some this afternoon, if you want. :D That is, if I can manage to find caps (I'm sure there are a lot out there).

In the meantime, I made some Cas icons last night to share.

2minutes12.png
2minutes7.png
2minutes3.png

Great work, everyone. I really love the Cas/Supernatural icons. :)

Nikki, here's some more Bobby ones. Feel free to snag them if you want. :)

These spn ones are from last week's episode. Caps are by anastdean of LJ (sorry I don't have her link available at the moment):

bobbytmtmoutsidecopy.png
bobbytmtm2copy.png
no text
bobbytmtmcopy1.png
Version 2, Bobby 6 and Bobby 7

samdeantmtmbanner.png
Sam and Dean banner 2

Crowley icon 1, Crowley icon 2, Sam, Dean & Crowley banner

Made lots more icons and stuff. Will post them later. :)

ETA: Okay, this is gonna sound strange, but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where the pic in this icon is. Its some kind of arch or something. I found the original pic in with some old family photos out in the garage. I have no idea who took the picture, so I don't know who to ask. I made it icon size.

Arch

Last edited:
ETA: Okay, this is gonna sound strange, but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where the pic in this icon is. Its some kind of arch or something. I found the original pic in with some old family photos out in the garage. I have no idea who took the picture, so I don't know who to ask. I made it icon size.

Arch

I believe that is the Arch in St Louis.

Arch

I believe that is the Arch in St Louis.

Thanks, Jacquie. :)

==

More Supernatural icons:

deansamtmtm.png
samdean2.png
deepdishpizzacopy.png
no text

I used a broken glass texture on this one cause Dean had his hand out and it looks like he's punching the glass hehe:
deantmtm5copy.png
no texture, with text

More later. :)

Teddy Bear Dr. love the coloring of your icons, it's really cool!
shazza_018 love how you enhance the red hair in the second icon!
fo_poozle wow at the coloring of your third icon!
Finch ah I'll never stop telling your icons are amazing :eek:
GregNickRyanFan love your banners :lol:

Ok I just made a couple of icons of Andrea Parker from "The Pretender" and "Less than Perfect" :p

Nice Andrea icons, Florry. I love the crop on the first one. Very nicely done. :)

More Supernatural:

This was just an odd idea I had. I couldn't decide which color frame to go with so I did it black, white and peach and then one without the frame:

deantmtm2ab.png
deantmtm2a.png
deantmtm2acopy.png
deantmtm2acopy1.png

I'm really loving your latest icons, GNRFan. :D The first one, I think pops the most and the duality in colors is pretty cool. Also, I totally dig your Deep Dish Pizza one. Yum!

Beautiful colouring, Florry! :eek: The second one is amazing.

Brought over some Katie Cassidy.

KatieC95.png
KatieC102.png
KatieC104.png

There are some more here.

Last edited:
Back