Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

Lilith - I can recognize who you really are only from looking to your icons :lol: I'm serious! They are sooo damn awesome, I'm like 'wow' looking at them! Coloring, crop, use of textures/text, oh looord! They are more than awesome!! I'm soo jealous of your close up crop, I always try to make it, but it ends up always looking a mess :scream: Anyways... :lol:

DetHiggins - really like your icons :D They are awesome, specially the b&w :eek: They are stunning! Also love the first, the crop is wow, that's what I try to do and it ends up bad!! Wondering how you do that? :shifty: :lol:

vampireslayer - Love your stuff too! Your coloring is soo crisp and beautiful :D

here are some from me, I don't make icons in a while and I tryed to do some close-ups and using new coloring, I would love some criticism :)

27.png
25.png
26.png

Ana
Ana2
Ana3
Peace
close up
close up2
heart
ANa4
Ana5

close up3
back
Ana6

Last edited:
Love all the Supernatural icons WomanInWhite! The crop and text on the first and last one is lovely and the smokey color on the second one is really cool.

Awesome icons, Mrs.Devil! I'm totally LOVING the colouring on this batch and the previous post. Really great job, beautiful work. :)

Hannah06_95, cool icons. I love the colouring on Icon 4. :)

WomanInWhite, loving the Supernatural ones!

DetHiggins, your style is so unique and awesome. :D The King Arthur icons are amazing. :eek:

vampireslayer, also another amazing batch. Your colouring and cropping is magnificent. I'll have a look in your LJ for sure!

I brought some Supernatural icons, heh.

[02] 'Free To Be You And Me'
[59] 'The End'

Teasers:

S5-57.png
S5-65.png
S5-91.png

You can find the rest at my LJ.

Back