Other Fandom FanArt #4-Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
That first one is wonderful :D Love the baby's eyes on the second, the picture used in the third is gorgeous and I love the text and the banner is gorgeous :)

Some *random* icons from me :)

sam1.png
dean01.png
grease1.png
grease2.png

horse1
horse2
horse3
jeffrey dean morgan
mila kunis
prison break
pocahontas
sam2
smallville1
smallville2
smallville3
witch mountain
efron1
efron2

Last edited:
Wow, awesome stuff ModernDayDrifter, the little babies are so cute, your colouring looks great, well done. :D

Nikky sweetie, great stuff as always, I love the colouring, and cropping on everything, they're beyond awesome. :D The Grease stuff is my fave, oh and the Jeffery Dean Morgan one. :adore: Well done!

ModernDayDrifter, I really like your Mother Goose icon. It has a good crop.

Something_wicked, your icons are always amazing. I love the coloring and the cropping. C'est excellent!

I made some Star Trek icons because I have an obsession with Spock and Bones. I also made a Karl Urban icon, a Doctor Who icon, and a Heroes icon. Tell me what you think please XD

Kirkfml.png
bonesicon3.png
Karlurbanicon.png

Spock 1
Spock 2
Sylar
Doctor and Rose

Icons:
[35] Merlin (Season 2 Episode 2 The Once and Future Queen)
[03] Marge Helgenberger
[03] Jesse McCartney

PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK THESE THANKS!
RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS AND UPLOAD TO YOUR OWN SERVER.

PHRG911775.png
merlinicon01.png
sag2008_013.png

the rest are here.

ModernDayDrifter, awww! All of your second batch are awesome. I love all of them :D

DetHiggins, I love all of your Star Trek icons :D especially the first one and the Karl Urban one :drool: I'm not even a fan of him, but the icon looks fantastic!

Shazza, I love your icons, I'll try to post a comment at livejournal later :)

Oh .... and ModernDayDrifter, I couldn't resist to tinker with Jake Owen in photoshop :drool:

jake1.png
jake2.png

Hope you like them :)

Thanks Something_Wicked for the complements and the great icons. He is sexy aint he? lol

Adorable_Crazy, Those dont need text those are perfect, thanks so much.

Various Icons:

PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK THESE THANKS!
RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS AND UPLOAD TO YOUR OWN SERVER.

2008712_15162014073_d0031070_011-1.png
3659343632_71553e4992_large.png
DENEUVE2_PNG_large.png

the rest are here, you do have to join the community to view the entry sorry.
Also taking requests, PM me if you would like to request something :)

Last edited:
Hey, I was wondering. If I would run an animation challenge, would anyone enter?
The thing is that I can't provide clips because there aren't any out there. You'd have to cap them from your own dvd's or what else you might have available.

I was thinking to work around one theme each time, like humor, partnership, action, etc. and that the contestants can choose which show they want to cap in order to have enough entries.

The animation challenges in the CSI Fanart section always bring out some really great icons, so I was thinking to bring some inspiration in here. :D

What do you guys think? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back