Other Fandom FanArt #4-Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Nikky, those are awesome, I especially love the first and last ones, really nice colouring on them all though, well done. :D

I made Jem screencaps today, so from them I made some banners and icons. Now the show is from the 80s, so it didn't translate that well when put on dvd apparently, so I had to play with the coloring and stuff. And I used the sharp on almost everything (they needed it lol):

Jem banner
Jem and the Holograms banner
Kimber banner

The cropping done on some of these icons were the way the screencaps were. It's not in widescreen obviously, so some of the screencaps came out with only part of their faces in the frame. So, I just used them to make icons. :)

Animated icons:

Rio
Pizazz her real first name is Phyllis and she hates it lol
Jem

still icons:

cynergiicon2.png
jemrioshilouettesicon.png
lipsjemicon.png

I thought this one was cool cause the word "stop" appeared on screen (during one of their music video thingies), so I thought 'hey, icon oppurtunity" :lol:

icon

More Jem icons here at my LJ.

Last edited:
I rarely work with anything other than CSI related graphics until I did the Misc. Summer Fanart so today I tried my hand at a few James Purefoy icons from his upcoming tv show The Philanthropist (NBC June 24th). I love his accent and loved him as Marc Antony on HBO's Rome.

james.jpg
james2.jpg
james3.jpg

BTW, great job GNRF on the Jem icons and banners! And great icons too something_wicked! (I don't know who they are, lol, but I like the duck!)

You are such a Darling Kat, thank you so much, I love them. :adore:

I was wondering if one you of you darling artists would mind making me a banner using this pic, with the text "Stephen & Hugh - Best of British." Anything else is up to you.

Thanks in advance,
Steph.

your welcome!

ok for this request...and I did this using CS4 trial version I have

StephenandHughforsteph.jpg

Thanks so much Kat and Mari, I love them both, and will definitely be using them both. You are such darlings, both of you. :adore:

Can someone make me an icon and a sig of the movie swat. I mostly would love colin and michelle together if possible but seperate will work fine as well and I also want a team icon if possible.The fave people colin and michelle -ship; and llcoolj. Sorry dont know their role names.

Thanks in advance;)

Last edited:
Here's some things I made for Sophia. I really don't know how I feel about these :lol:
sophia_banner2.png
sophia_icon.png
sophia_icon2.png

banner 2

I'll do more, and I'll try to make something better :)

Lovely work everyone!

I have a request, I can't seem to get it cropped right. I was wondering if anyone could make me an icon 140x140 size out of the following:

I want it cropped so the guy in the hat is not visible. Everything I'm trying is not working.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back