Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not at all :) I was so excited seeing him so happy when he won and when I found the pictures I just had to make some icons :) Glad you liked them. Though I could be wrong but I think the first is from the Gatoraide Dual from Daytona.

No not at all :) I was so excited seeing him so happy when he won and when I found the pictures I just had to make some icons :) Glad you liked them. Though I could be wrong but I think the first is from the Gatoraide Dual from Daytona.

Well, whichever one it was they look great. Now I can't wait for his second win of '08.

Well, whichever one it was they look great. Now I can't wait for his second win of '08.

Glad you like them ... as soon as I find more pictures and Photoshop starts working a little better, I'll start to make some more :)

LivingEnd, I love your SPN arts! They're awesome!

Some SPN stuff made by me:

icon_savemysoul.jpg
icon_triedsohard.jpg
icon_dean.jpg

Dean iconbanner set
Dean banner
Dean icon
and another Dean icon

Here's some of the original The Parent Trap that I did while watching the new version. (I think I like the original better!) This is an indication on how little I could to find on TV last night. :rolleyes:

ParentTrap1.jpg
ParentTrap2.jpg
ParentTrap3.jpg
ParentTrap4.jpg

Susan

I'm working a lot and don't really have a lot of time to work on icons, which sucks for me lol cause that's something that I do to kind of calm my nerves after a long day at work. I'm thinking of making some more movie caps, if you'd like a certain movie * if I have it :) * I'd love to make some caps ;) Mind you I have always had a rather weird taste in movies :lol: So if you'd like to see some certain movies capped, send me a pm or post your requests here :)

H2H, how about some Indiana Jones ones, my fave of the films are The Last Crusade and The Kingdom of the Crystall Skull... I'm a tad obsessed with Indy... :p

I just love the Affleck Family, so I made some Affleck family icons. :D

affleck_062108_004_cbb.jpg
violet_affleck_013_cbb.jpg
affleck_062108_008_cbb.jpg
garner_violet_061708_llt_1_cbbjpg.jpg

Ben and Violet

Last edited:
H2H your icons are so cool.

SandleDL, your Supernatural icons are so awesome!

blackflag those are nice. :) Did you cap those pics yourself?

AC Violet looks so cute in those pics! Cute icons!

Unfortunately I don't have many Disney dvds most of the Disney movies I have are VHS and I don't have a dvd recorder. I have a lot of chick flicks I admit :eek: I was thinking of doing some Goonies and That 70's Show if anyone was interested :)

MacLovlyAngl awesome Jake banner and icon. :)

Daquien those Football icons are so cool! I love them. Spain's so good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back