Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a Naley banner I just did for Megan....Banners really arent my best kind of art :lol:

naleybanner.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't really had a lot of time to spend in Photoshop, but I do have two icons to wish everyone a Happy Halloween and hopefully put a couple smiles on some faces ;)

Enjoy:

that_70_1.png
that_70_2.png

Sorry I missed this earlier Nikky! :(
But I love them, the colouring is great and I love the text too :lol: The second one is my favourite :guffaw:, what font is that?

:eek: Great icons and wallpapers y'all, they're so awesome!

^^ DracBatty55, you should be proud of that banner, it's really good. :)

ETA: Had to go back and see everyone else's art because I've missed out on so much!

Future_ghoul, absolutely fantastic NCIS icons. The first one is my favourite, I love the text and effect on it.

shBOO!a, methinks I have to take a trip into your LJ to comment on all of them but the latest batch is really awesome.

DracBatty, beautiful wallpapers. :eek: The second one is my favourite. Also, the James Bond ones above are so lovely, the colouring is A+ from me. :D

Voodoo_Angel, your Halloween icons made me LOL. I can't decide which one I like best though but I'm leaning toward the 'Where is my candy' one. Hee. I have you on LJ right? *goes to see journal*

grssom89, lovely NCIS icons! I can't wait to see more from you.

Howl_Oween: :drool: First and third NCIS icons are so fantabulous. Yay DiNozzo! I love how many of NCIS there have been lately.

Some new Supernatural icons. :D

YellowFever1.jpg
YellowFever7.jpg
YellowFever2.jpg

"I'll man the flashlight." Dean BobbySammy

Last edited:
Oiiiiiiiii Geni!

I love the colouring on your icons, I love the first one, the three one is awesome too! O_O your colouring is FANTASTIC Oooo. Great job! :)

Great wallpaper Nat! ;)

Some supernatural icons, cause Geni's obsessions are contagious :p :lol::
SN404_152.jpg
SN404_154.jpg
SN404_357.jpg

sam

Enjoy! :)

ETA: I'll have more later as soon as I make more :p

Great job Nikky! :) - I commented on your LJ since you posted them there too. They are awesome! :)

Jools - I love the blending on the second one, my blending is no good at all :( :lol:

H2H, Love the icons, especially the spleen juice one :lol:

CSISenna, great wallpapers! NCIS is a great show.

Thanks, I worked forever for that coloring and I'm still not too happy with it, looks like Sam lost a fight with a bottle of Ketchup :p

Absolutely adore the Supernatural icons, Voodoo_Angel. :D The 'King of Lip Syncing' is my favourite. :lol: Ah Dean. And oh my gosh, the colouring on the spleen juice icon is fantastic, hee. Curious though, which text did you use in the 'Adorable' one? It's brilliant.

Howl_Oween, great wallpapers. :eek: The second one is simply fantastic, awesome job.

I have some more Supernatural from the batch I made yesterday.

YellowFever4.jpg
text5.jpg
YellowFever5.jpg

I love all the Supernatural icons! Great work. :)

I like the NCIS wallpapers, awesome job, Natty and CSISenna! I'm loving NCIS at the moment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back