Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG adorable that icon is really, really, really nice. Thank you so much! But if it's not too much to ask, could you shrink it down to 100x100? It's my fault for not being so specific. Otherwise, I love it!

Aww, I'm so glad you like it. :D Sure I can resize it, don't worry, that's not a problem. :D Here you go:

cf-1.jpg

Enjoy. :D

Great job on the Superatural icons Hard2Handle, especially seeing that the promo pics aren't easy to colour...
I totally need to get an lj to post this stuff... :rolleyes:

Ughh ... tell me about it :lol: Thanks, I'm using the promo pictures for kind of pratice since I'm trying to teach myself some coloring ;)

Speaking of which, here's my latest disast ... um icons :rolleyes:

07.png
08.png
09.png
10.png

Beautiful icons dstined4gr8ness!

Does anyone have or can make icons from the HBO's tv show Rome? I'm looking for icons of Ceasar and Marc Antony.

I have a request of sorts, I'm in the process of making a Dean Winchester Fanmix to post on my livejournal, but my Photoshop is really acting special. I think I can manage to do the back part of the cover with the track listing, but would anyone be willing to help me with the front?? You can either post your reply here or send me a PM * Credit will be given in the post.

Thanks,
Nicole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back