Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia, I snagged your Lilo and Stitch icons for my daughter:lol: they're great

hehe, thanks and sure feel free to snag thats why they're there :p
Also I could make your daughter some more from that movie or a different disney movie if you wanted me to....I'm kinda in the mood lol just let me know what she likes ;)

Oh that would be wonderful, here's a few;)

1- Lizzy Maguire movie
2 - El dorado
3- Toy story 1&2, her favorite is Mr.Potaoe head
4 - Bratz tv show
5 - Total drama island

I'll stop there for now, or we'll be here forever:lol::guffaw:

Thanks so much Sophia:)

I know Easter has been over for a few days, but here are some bunny icons. It is Spring after all. :)

rabbitsiconstillness1.jpg

rabbitsiconstillness2.jpg

Oh that would be wonderful, here's a few;)

1- Lizzy Maguire movie
2 - El dorado
3- Toy story 1&2, her favorite is Mr.Potaoe head
4 - Bratz tv show
5 - Total drama island

I'll stop there for now, or we'll be here forever:lol::guffaw:

Thanks so much Sophia:)

HAHA - no worries I need a few! :lol:

Okay I'll be back to edit this post to add the icons ;)

Nice icons Sara! so cute! :)

Thanks Sophia! :)

Two more random ones....gah I'm really missing my laptop and PSP.

Oh Nice Icons Sara I like the second one! :D I'm snagging it! :) I like the font you used on the first one..

Aww - I feel for you...when I didn't have my Laptop cause it crashed it was a nightmare trying to figure out how my dads PC worked...

Linda, the icons for your Daughter :) I hope you like 'em ;) :

toystoryicons2.jpg
toystoryicons1.jpg
toystoryicons.jpg

p.s. Mr. Potato Head is my favourite character from Toy Story too hehe ;)

Last edited:
I like your That 70s Show icons - they made me laugh :lol: and the one that says 'You Want To Go See Star Wars!' that had me LOLin' too :lol: (sorry for the bad made up word :lol:)

Glad you like them, That 70's Show is my all time favorite TV Show, it's the show that I watched through out middle school and high school and I'm counting down the days until I can buy the last season on dvd :p

+ Iconage + Look I made up a word too :p lol

echoism_70s05.png
70sS1e7c.jpg
t7s18.png
70sS1e11c.gif

(Now I'm wondering if I should make some icons of Dwayne Johnson, saw him in The Gameplane and Southland Tales and remembered how much I used to like him.) :lol:

I am ROFL at the second one! :guffaw: Great job on all the That 70's Show icons Hard2Handle :thumbsup:

I am ROFL at the second one! :guffaw: Great job on all the That 70's Show icons Hard2Handle :thumbsup:

Thanks, the good thing about making icons from That 70's Show is that you don't have to think about a funny quote to put onto the icon :lol:

+ A couple more +

70sS1e13d.png
25-1.jpg
TVrumblech8.png
70sepisode4d.jpg

:)

Oh the last one....oh them all! :guffaw: Love them!

And yeah, you don't even need a quote, you'll just laugh anyway. :)

These aren't as great as the others, I'm about out of caps going to have to cap some more :lol:

+ Icons +

T7Shyde3.jpg
70s_hyde1.jpg
70s_fez1.jpg
70sS1e8c.jpg

The last one's a little blurry, accidentally saved the cap as a gif and it kinda got distorted ...

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:HAHA H2H Your That 70's Show icons made LOL again haha so funny and the weird thing is I have NEVER watched the show but now I feel like I should lol.... :eek:

More Disney Icons :p :
lionkingicon.jpg
lionkingicon2.jpg
lionkingicon3.jpg

Glad that they're making some people laugh, I swear if you ever watch the show, you'll be
rofl.gif

+ Icons + All out of That 70's Show made caps from How to Lose a Guy In 10 Days

HTLAG.png
HTLAG2.png
HTLAG3.png
HTLAG4.png

Oh, Sophie, thank you so much, she loves them, she's sitting here with me right now, and is so excited, she says thank you too:thumbsup::):)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back