Other Fandom Fanart #2 - Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Other Fandom Fanart #2

help me.............someone would tell me where to find the clips display of the criminal minds episodes? Thancks

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could make me an icon with this pic:
marianastrench2.png

They're a Canadian band and they have no icons anywhere and I don't have my photoshop on this computer. :( So if someone could crop it and make it look nice I would love you forever. :D Thanks in advance.

Wow, I really have to come in here more often - amazing icons everyone! :eek:

@sandersidle: I gave it a fast try, perhaps you like it:

offbeat_upbeat_139.png

and here two GC- Icons - one picture, two versions...

georgec2.png
georgec3.png

Great walls amnd icons guys! :)
fallenthrough - I love that Heroes one! Brilliant. The lyrics fit so well. I've snagged it. Thanks for posting.

I have a Die Hard 4.0 (aka Live Free or Die Hard) - please click here to go to my livejournal to view them.

Oh mighty icon makers of the Fandom Fanart forum... :D

I would like to request an animated icon for another forum I'm on (fanfiction :) ). I have quite a few pictures, so please let me know if you can handle animating at least 5 pictures with words. Thanks so much!!!

Sissi

I would like to know if someone would please help me out here. I was trying to make a wallpaper with these pics and I just didn't like the way it turned out, so if someone could make me a wallpaper with these pics, that would be great :D
Blaqk Audio
Blaqk Audio2
Blaqk Audio3

i would like it to say somewhere in there: Davey Havok, Jade Puget....Blaqk Audio
not all in in one area, just kind of scattered around somewhere would be awesome. Thanks in advance!!

I tried with the Blaqk Audio pics. Its not the best thing and its my first wallpaper so its not the greatest thing.

oooooo I really like!! Thank you so much!!

I am up for more ideas if anyone still wants to take try at it.

I've made eight Buffy the Vampire Slayer icons, from the season 4 episode "Hush". They are here.

:D These are like my first proper icons, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back