Other Fandom Fanart #2 - Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Other Fandom Fanart #2

Wow, everyone in here is quite talented! Wonderful work, guys. :)
I made a few SPN icons, which I thought I'd share...

Supernatural104_116.jpg
SN219_131a.jpg
dean.jpg

Dean
Dean again...
and... Dean!

Great work everyone ;)

LivingEnd, the 'roadtrip' and the 'walk away' icons are gorgeous, I love everything about them :D

SpeedsDaughter, I like the style you used in the 'a moment like this' one. Besides, Chase and Cameron are cute!

Nice icons SpeedsDaughter! Aren't tutotials great? I think I have used that one....but I am snagging it in case I haven't.

I just did some Brokeback Mountain ones. I just saw the movie for the 1st time a few days ago. :rolleyes:

Any interest in my posting them here?

Great fan art everyone! :)

I made a couple of Torchwood icons the other week and haven't posted them anywhere, so here they are:

tw04.jpg
tw11.jpg
tw01.jpg

Nice work everyone, I'm trying out a couple new techniques and would like to share some of the icons that I've recently made, had so much fun with one of the techniques that I made like 10 icons using the same picture :lol: Hope you guys enjoy :)

CraigMorgan2.png
CraigMorgan.png
Wreckers9.png
Wreckers4.png

OMG it's Craig Morgan!!! XD

They look awesome H2H, well done. :)

A couple "The Other Boleyn Girl" icons:

boleynbi2.jpg
boleyn2ze9.jpg
boleyn4yu1.jpg

SpeedsDaughter said:
OMG it's Craig Morgan!!! XD

Thanks and good to see a fellow Craig Morgan fan :p, I'll admit he's a little older than the guys I normall like, but he's just so cute, espically in the Little Bit of Life music vid :lol:

SpeedsDaughter More Craig Morgan with his country boy cuteness :p

CraigMorgan7.png
CraigMorgan6.png
CraigMorgan4.png
CraigMorgan3.png

Hard2Handle said:
Thanks and good to see a fellow Craig Morgan fan :p, I'll admit he's a little older than the guys I normall like, but he's just so cute, espically in the Little Bit of Life music vid :lol:

0.0 LOVE the icons... *worships* Those are absolutely incredible. The first and third are absolutely droolworthy.

When they're done, I'll post my latest batch. :lol:

Can't wait to see your icons, with all I've been going through recently, making icons helps keep me from breaking stuff :lol: here's a couple more I made earlier today.

DierksBentley26copy.png
DierksBentley351copy.png
papertut03.png
JoshTurner.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back