Other Fandom Fanart #2 - Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Other Fandom Fanart #2

:eek: I'm like :eek: R4R you're like using my icon! :eek: :lol: That's never happened before! :D *is proud* Thank you. :D

Great 'cons all! :p

*wanders off grinning* :D

- 25 Keira Knightley icons
- 03 Keira Knightley headers
- 08 Emily Procter

Keira18.jpg
Keira15.jpg
Keira6.jpg

On my LJ

Love the Keira Knightly icons. :D

eggbe4thechicken I LOVE your horse icons there beautiful :D plz keep em coming :D

Can some1 plz make me an icon out this Id really apprectiate(sp?) it thanks :)

Happy Birthday Wibble best of wishes :D

You are all so great i love the colours and cropping you all use. Very good. I hope to see so much more..

Here some new ones i made.
(its just a grip out the few i made)

the rest is over HERE

I love to hear comments. ;)

Great Icons Everyone :D

I'm back with some more good Ol Country Boy Icons :lol: I think they're *slowly* getting better :rolleyes:

WhatWasIThinkin.png
Dierks1.jpg
BlakeIcon-1.jpg
Blake0042.jpg

Great icons Nikky I just love them specially the one where Cassidy and Dierks r about to kiss :D

Keep up the good work y'all :)

DaWacko said:
pilla, I will quote the post wibble posted few posts up. It's the same one I mentioned in my earlier post

Just a reminder to please not quote images (please use the URLs instead) and to not post more than 4 icons in one post if you've made some new ones. Thanks.

Is there a part you don't understand?

excuse, had not read the post
ICONS

You're welcome Pilla. Quick question, can someone tell me how to get brushes to *stay* on your photos? :mad: And please make it as simple as possible ;) I've checked out Livejournal and downloaded a tuturial, but still no luck. Some icons, the brushes show up, but on others they disappear. I've been having to use a screenshot program for them to stay on the photo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back