Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

1CSIMfan said:
Awww. come on guys. You gotta name names.

:lol: Okay then: I want a wild threesome with Ms Calleigh Duquesne and Ms Sara Sidle, and - maybe later - I wouldn't complain if Ryan, Eric, Nick, Greg, Warrick and Flack joined.

That is technically paradise, not a orgy in the breakroom, but whatever. :devil:

hmmm..^^you want me to share Danny,Flack, Calleigh, and Adam with you and you'll bring Angell.
Mmmhmm, sounds about right. I'm afraid Danny and Flack might monopolize each other's company, but I'll be satisfied just to watch them if I can get some hot loving from Calleigh, Adam and Angell...and you, of course. :p

Sounds like a plan to me. When you gonna get here?
Excellent. I'm on my way. :devil: Are you going to bring the Robospanker, or should I? ;)

Are you going to bring the Robospanker, or should I?

Let's see. That's 7 of us..we might need two robospankers but I'll be happy just as long as the kpoo and jham are there. :rolleyes:

I'll make sure to bring loads of chocolate syrup. :p

I don't know how I forgot this but I'm gonna drag Speedle to the party too. You know, Danny likes him some Speedle. ;)

I'm afraid Danny and Flack might monopolize each other's company, but I'll be satisfied just to watch them
No, they monopolize each other's time enough. Tonight they must share.

1CSIMfan said:
Awww. come on guys. You gotta name names.

I wouldn't mind a threesome (or maybe even a foursome) with a certain quirky former DNA lab tech from LV and a certain OCDTrace lab tech from Miami.... the foursome would include a certain guy from NY who has glasses.... :devil: :p Or maybe I can change him for Jake Gyllenhaal.... yeah, I'll do that. And I'll drag Silhouette here.... :p

The "certain quirky former DNA lab tech from LV" is named Greg Sanders and "a certain OCD Trace lab tech from Miami" is named Ryan Wolfe and "a certain guy from NY who has glasses" is named Danny Messer. I gave the name of the last guy. Do you want my name so it would be complete?

*and by the end of all of this, she is laughing so hard- at both what she wrote and at a stupid commercial where the people are singing 'goodbye' to cars that have been bought and are leaving- that she is spitting Dr. Pepper out her nose*

Ok i'll take Grissom, Nick, Warrick, Brass (oh c'mon he needs some lovin!) and Greg...so, basically all the LV guys :devil: :devil: :devil:

This thread title is too funny. So we just say who we would be doing in the break room? Isn't the one in Miami all glass? Everyone would see as they walked by. LMAO!

*sigh* I watch all three shows so I guess I would take all three of the supervisors. LOL. Can you see a room with Horatio, Mac and Grissom all naked at the same time? I can't stop laughing. Horatio's paleness would blind us all! (I can't believe I typed that)

The Good Rebecca

LOL Rebecca, that surely would be one helluva scene. :p

I think i'd rather steal Grissom and drag him into his office. Oh that thought is enough to make me collapse :devil:

This thread title is too funny. So we just say who we would be doing in the break room? Isn't the one in Miami all glass? Everyone would see as they walked by. LMAO!
Don't forget that NY is all glass too..including their break room. :lol:

I've posted in here a while back but I think I'll post again. If everybody's gonna see then I'd prefer Mac's office. :p I'll be there with Danny, Flack, and Speedle (he's not dead :p) and I might let Mac in there too since well, it is his office. :devil:

Back