Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

to Aggie
OMG you avi!!! that's Scully and Reyes right!!! o you rock!!! Scully rocks ^^ :D my friends use to call me scullyfreakje :p your avi is really great!
Ow and well,,, Sara,,, I hate to share her,,, can't u just take both of us with u ? plz ? :)

Aggie and Simply_Sara, how bout I just bring Catherine along and I will chase after Sara, Grissom and Sophia. Oh and I brought some christmas cookies to share. :D

Simply_Sara thank you, I love my avi too! Scully rocks! :devil: So does Monica, of course!

LadySara, you brought Cath! SQUEEEEE! The more the merrier! And cookies, too!
We're starting to have Christmas atmosphere in here!

<Aggie runs off to find some presents for everyone> :D

Dayamn, I think Danny and Nick could BE my Christmas pressies... oh, sorry, my "holiday" pressies... my Christmaramadakwanznukah pressies, lol :p

...wearing nothing but bright red bows and a tag that reads "To Kate"...

*droooool*

Right then, Grissom and Sara decided to share some of the duct tape form their personal collection, take your pick! :D

PC_619_TN.jpg

Also, I found these lying around. Figured someone might need them... :devil:

ProductImagesHandcuffs.jpg

And since its almost Christmas, here's a little festive cheer to brighten up the breakroom...

mistletoe.jpg

Not that anyone in here needs another reason to get with the kissing :D Now, Sara, Grissom - get in the broom cupboard with me for an hour or two... :devil:

Wow, it did kinda die in here... Since it appears no one has Eric and Ryan right now, i think I'll kidnap them. That the couch could use some more lovin'....

Me still Cuffed to Sara: Eeehj Forensicgirl I'll have to go with you guy's ''cause I'm still cuffed to *points at Sara* her and there is no chance to uncuff us,,,
I promise I'll be a good girl :devil: I even bought some
strawberry.gif

<Aggie grabs the furry handcuffs and cuffs herself to Grissom> No way you guys get to have all the fun! :devil:

Simply_Sara, can I have some of the strawberries?

*looks at Aggie and Simple Sara - so we've gone from a threesome to a fivesome?

*shrugs*

I can TOTALLY live with that

*breaks out the chocolate mousse*

:devil:

Me % to Sara: Sure Aggie *hands over bowl with strawberries*
^^ I can totally live with the fivesome thing too so,,, :devil: let's get this party started!
Ow and Cath can Join in anytime!

Back