oops! silly mistakes/bloopers

i hope no one minds me starting another oops what a mistake thread - i was very sad to not be able to find the old one today when i wanted to mention a mistake i noticed :(

anyway, the one i spotted - i was watching charge of this post again today and *omg* major mistake - when they're in the garage sorting through the explosives and papers and such, they show on the screen mac's military discharge papers. the actual document says, across the top "seperation papers" - surely between them the marines and cbs can afford a spellchecker, don't you think? it's sepAration! argh!:scream::scream:

I don't care if you start a new blooper thread, but the old one is one page 2 of the threads, if you click on the box to see all the threads that have been created from the beg. you will be able to find the orignal blooper thread on the 2nd page. hopefully that makes sense.

so it is, i couldn't find it, oops! that was my own little blooper ;) maybe if the mods want, they could merge this into the old one?

Back