October Road Comes back on!!!!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by twiztid4togo, Nov 9, 2007.

1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OK I know there was a thread made for this show but I can't find it. So, if it's here somewhere and this needs locked I understand, but I had to make this because I know quite a few peeps on the board liked this show and tonight during Grey's Anatomy they showed a preview of it and it's coming back on..YAY.. too bad for me it's coming back on MOnday November 26th @ 10:00, up against my CSI Miami. Now last season and so far this season of CSIM has been Lame to me JMO, but I still watch it and dvd it. I'm so torn right now as to what to do. I was bouncing around screaming so much when I saw the day and time that I didn't even see the previews. I have it dvd'd so I will watch it later when I calm down. YAY, I'm really glad this show is coming back. It was the best new show last season that I watched and the only one that I was counting on returning. I mean I have to know if that kid belongs to him..WTF..can't leave us hanging.

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*bumping up because she finally found it* :p

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Is there nobody out there watching this show??? I love it so much. I'm watching it instead of csim because, well csim has been lame lately.

BUT anyways this show just has it all.Ya got funny moments, lots of angst and drama. The Christmas ep was sad with Nick and his brother finding out that their mom and dad knew his mom was dying and didn't tell them.