not same as other post but help with dark motives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a word of caution, double posting isn't allowed.

Also just a bit down the page is a Dark Motives help thread. Perhaps your answer might be in there, otherwise someone will be able to help. :)

Double posting is posting again without someone posting inbetween.

And if the question isn't there, then ask it. That thread really is the place to ask because all the mods will do is move this there, or just lock it and suggest going there.

Hi Jake92, welcome to the board. I see that you have a lot of questions about the Dark Motives game, and as we have a thread dedicated to that topic I will lock yours and ask that you ask any questions that you have in the Dark Motives help thread. :) That way it will be easier for everyone to locate any questions or answers that they are looking for on a specific topic rather than having multiple threads about the same game.

Also, please try not to double post. If no one has posted in the last 24 hours then it is better to edit your own post, if you have something to add, or leave it until people have had time to look through and post if they have an answer. Double posting can be considered spamming. Please have a read through the board rules. :)

Thanks, and if you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM (private message).

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back