Nikita...You Don't Want Her For An Enemy.

Carolyn_333

Pathologist
Thursday is fast becoming my new "favorite night of the week" thanks to NIKITA on CW network. I love this show. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I wanna hear from other fans here at Talk CSI. Even if you're not a fan but you've seen one or both of the first 2 episodes, I'd like to hear what you liked and disliked about the show. OK...NIKITA fans represent!!!

i am in LOVE with this show!!! i am a hoplessly devoted "Alias" fan and Nikita is my new Alias-type fix. eventhough there have only been two episodes i am addicted. so far it's a good story and it really doesn't stop until the last second of the episode. it's a good story and i like how Nikita has a partner that makes the story more tense and exciting.

i can't believe how many people are in this show: Aaron Stanford was in "X-Men" as Pyro, the one probie agent guy was in The Pacific, we all know Melinda Clarke and the guy who plays the head of the agency from Vegas, and of course there is Shane West who is beautiful lol.

i cannot wait for this to be out on dvd either!! right now i'm on the prowl for the Le Femme Nikita seasons but they're so expensive!! i've always wanted to see the original now there's finally fire under my butt to do it!

I watched the first ep of the show, and it was okay, I haven't been able to see anything more. Thing is after being a devoted fan of La Femme Nikita with Peta Wilson this just seems wierd to watch when they "Nikita" I keep looking for the blonde. :lol:

As to the orginial on DVD you could try Tv Shows On DVD, Amazon.com I am not sure unless it's because of the release of this current show that the prices went up.

Nikita

Anyone else watching Nikita on The CW? It's on Thursdays at 9pm. I never watched any of the other shows related to it but tuned into this one mostly cause of Shane West. :drool: But I've seen two episodes and so far it's quite interesting. Maggie Q. who plays Nikita does a really great job too. I'm interested to see where this one goes.

I like this show too. Melinda Clarke drew me in. She plays the 'baddie' very well.
Maggie Q is awesome. Love Nikita's guts, determination and attitude.

I hope they can keep this fresh though. That's the problem I'm seeing. That it could get stale; the chase after her, her determination becoming an obsession, etc...

I do like the dynamic between her and Michael. That's great to watch.

I'm hoping for a good run with this show. Unfortunately, it's on the same time as CSI. Thank heaven for the DVR. ;)

I started watching it because of Melinda too, and very quickly got drawn in. After this week's episode though, I do wonder how long they can draw it out without Alex getting figured out. I hope they can do it well, because it's an entertaining show. I like that the "bad guys" aren't all one-dimensional evil, which makes some great dynamics - especially between Michael and Nikita.

And yes, thank goodness for DVR. :)

I watched the first ep of the show, and it was okay, I haven't been able to see anything more. Thing is after being a devoted fan of La Femme Nikita with Peta Wilson this just seems wierd to watch when they "Nikita" I keep looking for the blonde. :lol: .
I also was a fan of Peta & LFN. I've had to treat this as a totally different show with it just being a coincidence that the two main characters are named Nikita & Michael. I do like the new Birkoff (who's more of a sarcastic character). And I like both Percy & Amanda better than Operations & Madeline. I like that this new version is not quite as dark - and not always set somewhere in the underground world or obscure European warehouses.

Back