Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

alright, some more talky!! lol

it's not a matter of 'no sara, no csi' for me. it's just that... the spark feeels like it's gone. it's just not the same. i want sara back and i want her back NOW!

the strike's over?! THANK GOODNESS!! ssaaaaarra!! come back!. and they BETTER not do that stupid idea of nick and his new 'love interest'! how stupid is that? yeah... everyone knows that SARA IS THE GIRL FOR HIM! lol.

well, i'm REALLY sorry i havent been on a lot. i havent worked on my story either because i'm like.. dead in the middel of exams right now. so, hopefully after all of this is gone.. i can get right back on that stuff!!

thanks for the compliments on my video you guys!:) once again, i'm hoping to make another one!;)

nickngris, love that idea of the story. sounds good!! can't wait to read it!!:)

liberty, adorable icon! that's so cute!:) i LOVE that pic of sara and nick!!

well, hopefully we all the sudden get burned by the snickery spark and get our butts up and back running the forum!! lol

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Emily, the strike isn't over yet. It should be soon. The writer already told the studio to dropped the Reailty and animated, that is good news. That was Lostladyknight, she will be writing a Snickers story and she need our help to figure our idea. Maybe you can come up with the idea. Don't worry about your story 'till you finish your exam.

Sara will be back. David Rambo already said that in his interview on other board, I can't remember which one.

3. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Yeah... I heard a long time ago that her absence was only temporary. I have a suspicion, however, that it's going to be only as a "Guest Star" though hopefully it will be recurring.

I miss Sara.

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

oo... well, that idea's really good:)

man, i want the strike to be OVER. these reruns are KILLING me!! lol:p one good thing coming from this: they might be forgeting nick's little 'love interest' thing.

but.. i remember reading in an interview (a little while back) that george eads is like 'i think EVERYONE will approve of who nick falls in love with' or something. i'll try to find the article. because... 'everyone will approve'.. well, we already know that everyone approves of sara... hmm.... lmao:p

YES! at least sara is coming back! hopefully for good. after... maybe grissom leaves? yeaah... i'd like that. i really think nick and sara have to talk. even if it's like a year later.

i still have hope!! csi isn't over... and neither is snickers!!:)

5. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I do want Nick to be with Sara, more than anyone else. But I also think that his character deserves a little happiness too. So as long as she's good enough for him I'm really okay with it. The problem is, I doubt she'll be good enough. It's hard to live up to Sara. :D

6. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

You know, for as bad as the strike has been for those involved (financially speaking and other things), and for fans who are stuck watching reruns - I have to say that I'm enjoying the break.

Don't get me wrong - I'm excited for when we hear a promo that says "on an all new CSI", but I'm weaning myself of TV! I was watching way to much and realizing what shows I can live without has been a Godsend for me.

Keeping the post on topic - I can't help but think that even if GE says we'll approve of the love interest, I won't. If it's not Sara, she ain't good! LOL! Perhaps Sara will have changed professions and has become a Child Advocate or something, and Jorja will be on recurring status and that is who is his love interest. Yeah, it'd suck that she wouldn't be very involved anymore with the show/main cast/stories, but at least it'd be something for us Snickers fans.

7. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

That's better, much more activity around here!

Em, thanks, I think the text fits them well, "the first duty of love is to listen." Nick will always be there to listen to Sara, he gets her in a way, as we saw from the eps leading up to and especially Goodbye and Good Luck, Grissom doesn't.

However, I'm not convinced that we will see Sara back right after the strike finishes. I do believe she will be back, but with the big deal they made about her leaving, I don't think it would be logical for her to come back just like that. What Meg said about her becoming a Child Advocate, I could see that happening. But LLK, as much as I'd like for she and Nick to get to be together without Grissom around, Billy Petersen made it very clear he's sticking around until the end of the show, so no such luck there.

I'm intrigued by who George thinks all the fans will be satisfied with in terms of a love interest. He's a Snickers shipper, but he knows that many fans aren't. So the only way his comment makes sense is if it's an entirely new character we have not met, but she's the kind of person that we will all like (but that's kind of impossible to say, isn't it? Everybody has different opinions; even if the majority likes a person, it doesn't mean there won't be that few who don't).

Gah! Stupid strike, resolve yourself! If we can't have Sara, I'd at least like to get some more Nicky time!

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i still have my snickers hope. i still believe sara and nick are ment to be together. George knows it... Jorja should know it!

ugh... i just wish it went back to the old CSI. the 'flirty-flirty' and the laughs. that was cute because either way, EVERY ship had something and there could be alot more agruing (which.. i actually LOVE doing:p). but since GSR hapened, we couldn't fight back because they'd just flat out say 'they are together', and now with sara gone and no new episodes... man, my shippy spirit is DYING!!

meg, that's actually i REALLY good idea! i can definatly see sara getting into a field of work like that!! and like, she comes back as a guest star because this little girl is tramatized and stuff. hm.. that'd make it interesting.!:)

i dont KNOW if george is talking about that, and i'm actually kinda doubting it.. but like, billy petersen always said stuff like that too. like, he MUST of known some people dont like GSR... but he ALWAYS promotes it and stuff.

uuugh...

i want CSI back, sara back and SNICKERS BACK!!

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Come alive Snickers fans! I got a good news, I read over at GSR and PiperGrissom said, she heard on the KTLA and said, Jorja/Sara is coming back to CSI.

I will put Undercover CSI sometime this weekends, I didn't have the time to do it. The time goes too fast.

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

JORJA'S COMING BACK!!! EEE:):) how exciting!!:) i don't know if it's gonna be good for us or not.. but, i love jorja and she's an amazing. guest appearance or not, i'm glad they're not just letting her leave and not dealing with her again. she was to big a part of the show to do that.

my sniiickers shiipers!! come on you guys.. i know i kinda feel in and out of hope, but now with this news.. jorja/sara 's coming back.. that's CRAZY. and maybe we'll get our Nick/Sara talk. because... they HAVE to talk!!:) like... nick will be like, all understanding being like 'yeah, you needed a break' and stuff and sara will be happy because he's so understanding unlike everyone else at CSI.

snickers snickers snickers!! i read some fanfics last night.. so cute!:) i love reading fanfics because the person can make ANYTHING happen. man, if we were the writers on CSI... it would be all snickers ALL the time! HAHA!!

ok... so, ill try and bring some light to your life with some CUUUTE pictures!:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Catherine: you two really have to stop doing it on the layout table. you're contaminating my evidence.

[​IMG]
    Sara: um...
    Nick: sorry cath.

hehehe :devil:

11. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

LOL! Cute little conversation, Emily!

Oooh, Sara's coming back? Do we have any more info? Man, I wish I was watching KTLA yesterday . . . d'oh! I'm going to look around for some info! ;)

ETA: OK, so I have no idea whatsoever how to post a link. But, if you go to KTLA.com, the homepage will have a search box at the top of the left hand side (google search bar) and directly beside it, there is another box that says Search KTLA.com -- type Jorja's name in the google bar, and click on search KTLA.com and it'll take you to the a link to the video. No specifics were mentioned, but it's nice to know what she's been up to since leaving. :)

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha, thanks meg!:)

i'm so happy she's coming back! i kinda have a feeling it's not gonna be good for us snickers... BUT, i just pushing that feel away because the first step for snickers TO happen is for sara TO come back!:) that's so exciting! i'm thinking it's gonna be for the season finale!! haha

yeah, i saw a video. when nickngris said that person posted it in the GSR thread i went over there *shutters at the thought of reading 'grissom and sara are perfect for each other'* and clicked on the link. she just saids like, 'i'm gonna be coming back but i tell you when or why' <something like that!:)

NIICK AND SAAARA!:) SNIIICKERS BABY!

*addition to the last pictures*

[​IMG]
    Nick: just wait till catherine's around the corner...

[​IMG]
    Sara: ok, so... instead we could do it in grissom's office...
    Nick: kinky... :D

[​IMG]
    they look both look so good in this pic!! like getting down and dirty together! :devil:

how could sara say 'no thanks' to THIS?!

13. LibertyBell

Em, I love your captions, they're all so funny! But this one was AWESOME:

ROFL!!! If only that had happened...

About the 'Nick being understanding when Sara comes back' thing, I don't know. I had always had it in my head that he would be annoyed that she hadn't come to him when she was struggling, and angry that she just took off without even saying goodbye to him, because they're like best friends. But of course I would be open to the understanding not angry thing, but yeah. ;)

I loved that little video clip! Especially the part about Sara coming back in a box. I can see it now, she packs herself up in a box and sends herself to Nick. A box shows up at the crime lab, he's like, "wtf?" so he opens the box, and out pops Sara! "Surprise!" :lol: I have a wild imagination....

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

LMAO!! i'm glad you guys like it ;)

i dont really think nick will be HAPPY about sara's desicion to leave, but i think he'll be understanding. like, he went through the same thing and stuff... and as of what i know, nick was probably out during the summer time because in season 6 premeiere... the cops were like 'good to see you back nick' or whatever. so, what's that like... 3 months? nick probably took that time off and that's what sara' doing... just... now the show is SHOWING it when she's gone. so, yeah.. i think nick will be, not ANGRY, but sad? because of the fact sara just left without saying goodbye.

OMGOODNESS!! bell! that would be SOO cute!! haha! imagin nick's faace! haha:p

well, i really want sara back. if that means grissom and her getting back together (which... i honestly dont think will happen right away because.. like, sara LEFT right after grissom proposed ((and after she got stung by the bee!)) like... you can't just go back to 'i love you, you love me' ways.) i wouldnt care THAT much. because, we NEED sara back! nick does!!:) but, once again... i'm compeltely leaning on the 'nick and sara will be better friends' situation. bbbeecause... it HAS to happen!

ok, so on OOOTHER news guuees what!!! i made another snickers video! just to warn you, it's not really my best video. i only spent like... 1-2ish hours on it. so, dont be too judgmental! haha! Fan Videos: Sara and Nick- Kiss the Girl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sara: How did that manage to get up there?
    Nick: I have no idea... :devil:

15. LibertyBell

Aw, in that first pic they're almost holding hands! :)

Em, well, I can't really say anything bad about the vid because a lot does go into making them, I know that. I thought it was cute. I especially liked the scenes that weren't muted. Nice touch. ;) ...Have I said that to you before? It sounds familiar....

You know what's really stupid? I don't actually understand that Butter That Toast thing. Can somebody explain it to me? :confused: