Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

LOL! I know! Nick is in the promo a lot! He he he. I can't wait! I can't wait!

And no, Emily, you don't have to apologize. We're just all excited and wanting to show our appreciation and Snickers love! :)

Snickersfan01 - I know what you mean about loosing your voice. It sucks when you loose your voice. I lost mine a couple of years ago - I couldn't talk for nearly two weeks. It was bad. Everyone else seemed to enjoy it though! The silence was loved by all. ROTFL. I'm just waiting to get massively sick though. This time of year, I get really bad with tiredness and coughing - and all it takes is one illness to send me over the edge. And I'm surrounded by sick people at work. The assistant manager has had the last four days off because she has pneumonia, but she was at work today and coughing - so I'll probably get it. Plus the manager is really ill too. She's taken maybe 2 sick days the entire 7 years she's been employed there (one of which was really because her daughter was ill and begging her not to go) - but she left early a week and a half ago, then again yesterday, and just called in today that she wouldn't be in. And another stylist is sick - and the new stylist isn't sick anymore, but was - and now her daughter has it, so she's probably carrying germs and the virus . . . so yeah, it's just a waiting game at this point . . .

Oh, and Snickersfan01, do you mind my asking where you live? I'm Canadian, and I thought Spike TV was only in Canada, though I could be mistaken. And being that I'm a HUGE soap opera fan, I've looked into whether or not I can get SoapNet - and I can't. So I'm kinda confused. Feel free to not answer . . .

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

O/T I know what it like not to hear somebody talk, it was quiet and peaceful for me. My mom lose her voice, she wasn't sick or anything, she just not feeling good.

Back on Topic- I agree with you Sara4Nick about Nick go solo. Nick need Sara with him, so they can protect each other.

Emily- I agree with you about Nick being in a lot on promos. Nick is everywhere on the promos.

3. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Yeah Nick would cry and I'd feel bad for a few seconds. I'm still killing him, make no mistake just not in the story I've showed y'all. ;)

MegBreanne I hope you don't mind, but I can answer that SPIKE channel question. Spike Chnnel is an American cable network, its more for the guys as Lifetime is for the girls. Though I perfer Spike anytime over the other channel. But it was for the longest time the TNN channel and turned into the Spike Channel. ;) Hope I helped

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

We use to have TNN before they move it to Spike, they are both men channel. TNN is stand for Tennessee National Network. Lifetime channel, they got good women movies and comedy on that channel, it for women channel.

5. MegBreanne

Oh! LOL! Sorry, I didn't realize that, but thanks for answering.

I wish we had some of the American networks like SoapNet, or TNT, Nick at Night . . . Canadian TV is good too because we do get American shows, but we need more American stations. And short of spending an arm and a leg to get Satellite . . .

6. CCA

CCA Police Officer

The only time I've watched Lifetime is to watch Will and Grace other then that, I have other really crude names for that channel hahah but thats me ;) (halo over head) Yeah those are some good channels, many nights I'd sit up and watch Nick at Nite. Then again I don't watch that much tv but I know I have it, how sad it works that way sometimes.

argh, I can't wait till I have my advatar..maybe I should make a snickers banner. Sorry talking randomely here

7. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Kids start school in the morning. I can not wait:) Now just to wait for the season 8 start. Ughhh. I I have to work that night also. So I will have to wait till the morning to find out what happens.

Meg I am having problems with ff.net. great addition to your story can not wait for the next chapter.

Well, gotta run.

8. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Hey guys, Well I still have no voice ( crys ) I have to say that the only good thing that has come from this is that I can stay at home and get paid to do that..lol..
    Hey Meg, I live in Kissimmee Florida about 15 min from Walt Disney World..I love that cause we have Abc Super Soap Weekend here. And I go to it every year..I have taken my CSI Companion and got some of them that have guest star to sign it. It was so funny, last year I got Cameron Mathison to sign it and he was like. I did'nt think anyone would remember that I did that show. Then he said never mind that I said that after all it is the #1 drama on tv...I just had to laugh at him..anyway back on topic....( me bad ) Snickers in season 8...I have to say that I'm very hopeful about this...( going from the spoilers and
    all )...Ok got to run...I'll pop back in later....ttfn ( tata for now...lol...)

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

TNN was The Nashville Network before it changed to Spike TV. ;)

10. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Snickersfan01, You live where I would love to live. However Nurses do not get paid very much, I would loose 50% of my pay. Yikes. Hope your voice returns soon, at least it does not affect your typing:)

As for snickers (too stay on topic:)) I am just hopeful that season 8 will lead for time for both Nick and Sara on the show not related to Grissom. I would love to see Nick, telling Sara it was not her time and that lead into a scene dealing with thier feelings when the other was missing.

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thanks, 1CSIMfan. That the one I'm talking about, now I remember. It been so long to have TNN before they change it to Spike. I can't remember why they took the TNN away from it. The Nashville Network. I thought TNN it stand for Tennessee National Network. Thanks, 1CSIMfan.

12. MegBreanne

Ooh, that's so close to Disney! I'm so jealous. A friend of mine - her Dad works for Disney so she and her hubby (who live in Tampa) get free passes/don't have to wait in the lines, et cetra. *sighs*

Staying on topic, yes - seeing Nick tell Sara that it wasn't her time would be a nice treat for Snickers fans, and a nod to the shows past.

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*RUNS IN HERE*
    i haven't been here for like... 24 hours!! AHH!! you'll all posting so much! i had to catch up!! hahahaha!

YEAH!! canadians!! eh... i'm canadian. ONTAIRO BABY! lmao

oh yeah... and snf01, i did count sara's... 6 times:) (right in the middle of the number of grissom's and nick's) LMAO!! i'm looking SOOO forward to this!!

about the nick/sara... talking about their experiences and stuff... i would SO love that!! Sara's telling Nick how weird/creepy it was and saying she wasn't sure if she was gonna make it. and nick says: it wasn't your time to die. they smile, remembering when sara said that. then they just starting talking about it and nick helps her out, saying that he'll always be there for her... no matter what!!

but, honestly if nick and sara don't become stronger together this season... i'm gonna serious CUT SOME HEADS!! that's wouldnt be cool!

all i can say is.. i'm so excited for the premiere. nick's gonna be in the season alot and he loves being with sara... COME ON! PLEASE!!

i'm working on my video, and my story. i just have to type it up. i'm getting kinda busy now... so, HOPEFULLY i can keep going and stuff. haha!!

NICKNGRIS!! yeah!! your story! gonna read it as soon as i can, most likly really soon!!

[​IMG]
    KEEP THE SNICKERS LOVE GOING!!

im trying to persuade my friend (who LOVES snickers.. like us:)) to come and join! so... hopefully we'll have another snickerslover coming to join us soon!! :D

15. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i agree with you on that. and we can see that nick and sara really be good to each other and help each other be strong.

emily you seriously did not count that, :lol:. any way i notice that to that nick is all over the promo. can i ask do you know who was the one loose the temper is it nick?
    i'm trying to make out the out line of the shadow.

O/T
    sf01 i'm sorry to hear that you loose your voice. and when you get them back you'll be jumping for joy and talking all day long. believe i've lost my voice due to sore throat. be safe.

closeness
    telling a secret

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.