Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

good and sad for sara and nick? is that good for us? what kinda of sad? PLEASE GOOD SAD :p I LOVE SNICKERS SO MUCH!! haha:p lmao.... I CAAN'''TTT WAAAAIIT!!!!

FINALLY snickers:)

oh... yes PLEASE post the promos or the way to get there:)

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I sent you PM, let you see it. I can't put it here on this board, it's against the rule. Mod. will delete it if I put it here.

Nick is sad, so it Sara. Do you know everytime Sara is sad, Nick is sad.

Remember fifth season, when Ecklie break up the team (Mea Culpa.) Sara is very depressed, so it Nick. He hardly smile much anymore, because his Sara is not there for him, so he there for her.

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

OMGOODNESS... I JUST REALIZED THAT *ashamed for being called a snickers:(* haha:p BUT THAT'S SO TRUE! nick like, isnt the same anymore because sara's never there with him!!

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

if sara is sad surely nick will make her feel much better hope that this story will help sara realise that nick is the man for her.

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

OH YEAH!!!! OMGOODNESS... YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME EVEN MORE EXCITED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.

and.. let's hope that the last scene sara just kinda stands there... thinking of how she loves nick :D

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh Poor Nick, he seems sad without Sara! :( Love him!!

When did you guys start shipping Snickers?

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

um... well, i haven't watch CSI from the beginning so i can't really say what episode exactly but i've seen every episode so i guess i started to ship it... after grave danger. yeah, beginning of season six. i've never shipped GSR. i've only shipped snickers. i've kinda always been a snickers.

and yeah.. nick isnt himself anymore because he doesnt have sara at his side!!! COME ON SARA!! MAKE NICK HAPPY!! when nick is happy, i'm happy:) lmao!

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I started ship Snickers, since Viva Las Vegas. I just want to make sure they are cute together and good chemistry. They have so much chemistry on and off the set all those years. I ship Snickers.

I hope Nick and Sara working together throught out the season. I know some people are tiring to see Sara and Grissom working together every episode except the one he is not on it for 4 weeks. I don't mind to see Grissom and Sara working but, she want to work with Nick, she hardly working with him anymore because I guess, someone (Don't blast his name on this board, remember what happen to someone name Heart.) don't trust Nick around Sara.

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

it's true!! last season too!!

i dont no if you guys have noticed but every episode last year, nick and sara only worked together because grissom wasn't there. Gum Drops, Unusual Suspect, Rashamoma (they kinda didn't "work" together on that but, they had to be with each other) Gris seems like he's doing everything in his power to make nick and sara not together because he knows their cemistry and how nick feels. it's true, it's true!

but in the next episode.. grissom wont have a choice, nick's not gonna give up the fight for sara!!! GO NICKY GO!

10. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

agreed.
    hope that when sara and nick work together again that nick will support sara all the way cause i saw the promo clip it is very hard drama. and that sara would be comfortable with nick to be there for her as well.

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yeah... i'm so happy:) nick knows how she feels, he can be a better comfort for her. but, omgoodness... you have no idea how excited i am for this episode!!

I LOVE SNICKERS!!

12. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted in here.

I'm really excited for the upcoming episode and what it will mean for Snickers. I hope that Nick is there for Sara like no one else is (who are we kidding? Of course he will be). I think Nick will understand what Sara's going through and will be able to help her out. Needless to say, I am so excited for this episode!!

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Me neither and I agree with 4ENSIX, Nick has always been there for Sara no matter what and vice versa. Remember Gum Drops, one of my favoite Snickers episode ever and Sara supported Nick's decision to go out and find the lost girl and she was the only one who comforted him. :)

14. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

true sara supported nick and give him alot of faith to make that decision in gumdrops[/]. now nick will be there for her like he been the rock for sara in the past.
    hope that this eppie will help our snicker to soar higher.

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Yep!! Snickers are already perfect. It can only get better!
    What are you guys' favorite Poncho & Sunshine episodes again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.