Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

I think that I owe you guys an apology; I haven't really been onto the Snickers thread lately, so I just wanna say I'm sorry.

Back onto topic:

In my GCSE Child Development class we studied abuse and how it affects the child a couple of months ago (I have to do this subject so I can do A Level Psychology); it is suggested that even if a child themselves is not abused, they will still pick up on hostilities between the parents which generally makes the child feel less safe and affects their mental state. So if Sara wasn't abused, she may still think about her experiences. The whole experience of having children herself would go in either two directions; 1. (Following the Social Learning and the Attachment theory) Will act in the same way her parents did, Or 2. (Following Freud & Erikson's Psychoanalytical theories) She would change her personality in order to prevent becoming like her abusive parents.

If you want the theories briefly explained just PM me :), I haven't put them here because it doesn't really relate to Snickers.

In conclusion, I feel that if Nick and Sara were to get together and have children (which would make the majority of my Snickers fantasies come true....) Sara would most probably follow thread 2 of changing her personality so she purposefully didn't become like her parents.

I wonder if we'll ever get any Snickers episodes now....but I'm always the optimist; I still have my faith. :D

I apologise (again) for the long-winded post :lol:

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

You dont need to say sorry :)

OMG they brought it back again. You know Eye Sex!!

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Yes, I saw it last Thursady Night, Sara looks at Nick, and Nick looks at Sara. Yes, the eyes sex are back.

I hope they keep that way forever.

4. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I was so happy when I saw that :D

but didn't it seam after Nick's statement about 'how a cop could have done it' that she gave him this confused/concerned look? i don't know maybe I read it wrong, but I saw somthing.

can't wait for next week :D

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 --The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

*pops in*

Heyz Snickers! *waves* I haven't been here in ages, but I'm rediscovering my Snickers side, these days... This might be because of the fic I'm writing. :lol: (if you're brave and/or curious, you can find it here).

As to Nick and Sara as parents, that is something I've been dreaming of ever since I saw him with Cassie in Gum Drops... He moved me to tears. He'd be such a great dad. And Sara has a very good motherly instinct, too, as we saw in Blood Drops, so put her together with Nick and you get the hottest and sweetest pair ever.
    I admit I'm a huge multishipper when it comes to Sara (and by huge I mean GSR, Sandles, Swarrick, and obviously Snickers, just to mention the non-crossover ships :p), and I was quite glad to see TPTB decided to bring some real GSR in the show, but Sara and Nick are my LV OTP, so I'd have been way happier to see Canon!Snickers. :)

6. Lvodkadiet

Lvodkadiet Rookie

Hi all *waves" Im pretty new and a big Snickers shipper.

here in the UK we are only on Fannysmackin and there hasnt been much Nick n Sara interaction so far, although I am really enjoying this season.

On the parents front I think they would make a great team, he comes from a big family and I think Sara would like to belong to a large happy family too. They both are very caring and considerate of other people and they are great assets when you are a parent, plus lots of patience and nerves of steel! :lol:

7. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Actually, I noticed something interesting too. When that guy kills himself on tape, Sara gives Nick a look, like to see his reaction. Like she remembered that Nick was also on the verge of killing himself in front of the camera when he was buried.

8. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Oooh good one I didn't think of that :D

9. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

*pops in* Hey guys, i havent posted on this thread in a while, I've been too busy seething over all the un-Snickeryness. :mad:
    But anywho, I've posted a new Snicker fic, my first Snicker fic in fact! :D Its more friendshippy, but it was a oneshot. The link to my fanfic is in my bio :D It would be awesome if I got some reviews. :)

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I just replied your story, IluvEricEzmanda. Good job, I hope you write some more soon.

We will see Snickers soon, I hope this weeks or next weeks or all Thursday night.

11. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Okay, so I've been a bad Snickers fan lately, can you blame me? We've all been a little disheartened around here. But, I'm back, and I demandinf (yes, demanding :devil:) optimism from all. :D

I actually nearly squealed just because of that look. Recently, we've been lucky to even have them in the same room together, but sharing a look got me all excited. It's been ages since we had that. Yay!

Yeah, there was definately something odd about that. I don't know whether Sara was just taken aback, and hadn't really thought about the possibility of it being an inside job, or whether there was something more there. I don't know, it freaked me out though; it made me start thinking of the possibility of it being either Sara or Nick. I did not like those thoughts at all! :lol:

I'd be really interested to see other people's views of that scene. Anybody got any more insight on it?

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around much! Oh well, I have a pressie for you all! It's my first N/S ficcy ever... so here we go! It's a oneshot by the way. Reviews are much appreciated!

Every Stolen Glance

[​IMG]

13. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

nice picute kissmesweet and your nice story to..
    love all the fanfic stories girls. I'm exicited that 2mrw will premiere s7 here in my country. even that there is a little snicker scene but i still love them as an individual.
    shared scene i know warrick is there. ;)

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I already replied your story, kissmesweet. It was good. Nice picture of George and Jorja. George seem enjoy the kiss with Jorja, he seem do it all the time with her.

Welcome back, Cocoagirl, nice picture of them. I saw it the episode. You should see Sara's face when Nick said something about the cop or in the lab, she was so concern with him.

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Agreed! I love how close they are in real life. They're such good friends.
    ^^ Is that true? Oh, and its from wiki.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.