Nick, Grissom and "SQUIRREL!"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by myfuturecsi, Jun 16, 2009.

1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

With apologies to the folks who produced Up! and CSI.

Once upon a time, CSIs Nick Stokes and Gil Grissom were walking through a desert investigating a crime scene.

"What is that?" Nick sees a shadow and pulls out his gun, "I'm goin after it."

Grissom sigh, "Whatever Nick!" He'd long ceased trying to convince rogue Nick not to pull his gun on every shadow.

Nick walked through the fog, around the corner of a rock and then a dog jumped on him. A yellow, chubby creature with a gold collar with lights on it.

"Woe!" Nick said slipping the gun into his holder. "Hey Grissom, it's a dog. A Lab."

Grissom walked around and smirked, "Oh, yes, I can see that was worth goin' after it."

Nick petted the dog who looked up at him with adoring eyes.

"Sit boy." Nick said and the dog indeed sat.

"Speak."

"Hi there!"

Nick and Grissom jumped back.

"What the hell?" Nick leaned down, "Did this dog just say hi there?"

The dog jumped back up on him, "Oh yes..my name is Dug and I just met you and I love you. My master made me this collar because he so smart. He made me this collar so I can speak." Suddenly, the dog's head jerked and his voice blurted,"SQUIRREL!"

Nick and Grissom's heads also shot up and they looked around along with the dog for said creature.

The dog looked back at Nick, tail wagging merrily and said, "My master, Walter Gordon, made me this collar because I'm looking for a CSI."

"I'm a CSI." Nick answered. His eyes wide.

"Oh good." the dog jumped down and trotted happily over to Grissom and jumped on him. "Hi there. My name is Dug and I just met you and I love you, may I take your CSI back to my camp as my prisoner?"

Grissom looked up and smiled evily at Nick who gulped.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

:lol: I think I might have to see the movie to know exactly what's going on here, but it sounds amusing. :)

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol this is fun so far :)