Nicholas Sparks Books- "Dear John"

Does anyone here read Nicholas Sparks books? I just finished his latest "Dear John" and I have to say it is one of the best books I have ever read. Just curious if anyone else here read it and how you interpreted the ending :)

I read Nicholas Sparks. He's all I read. I have not yet read "Dear John", but I want to. I have to admit though, my favorite was "The Notebook"(and no, not because of the movie. :)) with "True Believer" coming in at a close second. I have read the inside flap though. I wish I had more time to read. Kinda makes me sad. :(

yeah my favorite was "The Notebook" until I read "Dear John". This book just had an effect on me and its the best book I have ever read.

I hear they already picked it up for a movie with Channing Tatum as the lead role. :)

I've read some of his books.

Message in a bottle, At first sight, True Believer, The wedding, A walk to remember. There's another one I think...Those were okay, In a lot of his books, the main character always ends up dying...bummer.:(

layloni07 I've added a spoiler tag to your post. Any revealing information about the books may spoil it for those who have yet to read them, so they must be in the spoiler code. ;)

I love Nicholas Sparks. His books are really excellent. My mom got me into them. I like his books A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, The Wedding, and several other books of his. I have not read his book Dear Jhon yet, but I want to.

I loved The Notebook

I want to read Dear John I'm sure it's as good as the rest of his books

Back