NFL - National Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY COLTS! Woo HOO! :D

And man, Prince can still rock it. The dude has some serious talent.

Peyton has finally gotten his due. Atta boy! :cool:

Since I'm from Baltimore I didn't want the colts to win but they out played the bears. So congrats to all the colts fans! I felt bad for the bears quarterback he has got to feel he didn't do his best yesterday.

I hope it's okay to bump this up since NFL pre-season starts tonight

Steelers vs Saints on NFL channel 8pm Eastern

WHHOOO HHHOO

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????

woo!! i'm excited. idk if i'll catch the game tonight but i'll definately be watching the begals vs. lions on thusrday! WHO DEY BITCHES!!!!

I am so excited for football season!! That means it is almost fantasy football time!! I thinjk it is gonna be a good seasons this year.

I can't wait! This should be a really good season. Hopefully the Bears seal the deal! I just love watching football.

Is Vick playing this season? In light of the contreversy?(sp?)

Pre-season games have begun... :D

The New Orleans Saints played against the Pittsburgh Steelers at Canton, Ohio for the Hall of Fame Game on August 5, 2007. The game ended with a 20-7 score in favor of the Steelers :(, unfortunately for me.

The crowd of more than 20,000 people were filled by Steelers fans and was quite obvious as they waved their "Terrible Towels" throughout the game.

Many New Orleanians gathered in bars and restaurants, watching the game, yet held back on the road trips as the Hall of Fame Game was just a pre-season view of their favorite players. Drew Brees, Reggie Bush, Marques Colston, Deuce McAllister, etc. were all playing on a limited schedule during the game as coach Sean Payton wanted to keep his players safe and uninjured for the upcoming season.

You can all probably tell that I’m a huge football fan…well, I am. I love sports…from my cheerleading to the NFL to NASCAR. :D

As a New Orleans resident, I'm a huge fan of the Saints!!! All I can say is, I still believe...the "Who Dats" will make their way throughout the season and the Saints will, hopefully, prevail.

This should be quite an interesting season and I'm hoping New Orleans makes it all the way!!! Good luck to all… :D

Here’s the pre-season schedule… :D

HALL OF FAME WEEK
Sunday, Aug. 5

New Orleans vs. Pittsburgh

WEEK 1
Thursday, Aug. 9

Cincinnati at Detroit
Indianapolis at Dallas

Friday, Aug. 10
Atlanta at N.Y. Jets
New England at Tampa Bay
Buffalo at New Orleans
St. Louis at Minnesota

Saturday, Aug. 11
Green Bay at Pittsburgh
Jacksonville at Miami
Kansas City at Cleveland
Carolina at N.Y. Giants
Chicago at Houston
Washington at Tennessee
Arizona at Oakland

Sunday, Aug. 12
Seattle at San Diego

Monday, Aug. 13
Philadelphia at Baltimore
Denver at San Francisco

WEEK 2
Thursday, Aug. 16

Miami at Kansas City

Friday, Aug. 17
Atlanta at Buffalo
Carolina at Philadelphia
Minnesota at N.Y. Jets
Tennessee at New England

Saturday, Aug. 18
Houston at Arizona
Detroit at Cleveland
New Orleans at Cincinnati
Tampa Bay at Jacksonville
Denver at Dallas
Pittsburgh at Washington
San Diego at St. Louis
Seattle at Green Bay
Oakland at San Francisco

Sunday, Aug. 19
N.Y. Giants at Baltimore
Chicago at Indianapolis

WEEK 3
Thursday, Aug. 23

Jacksonville at Green Bay
New Orleans at Kansas City

Friday, Aug. 24
Tennessee at Buffalo
New England at Carolina
St. Louis at Oakland

Saturday, Aug. 25
Detroit at Indianapolis
Tampa Bay at Miami
Baltimore at Washington
Dallas at Houston
N.Y. Jets at N.Y. Giants
San Francisco at Chicago
Cleveland at Denver
Minnesota at Seattle
San Diego at Arizona

Sunday, Aug. 26
Philadelphia at Pittsburgh

Monday, Aug. 27
Cincinnati at Atlanta

WEEK 4
Thursday, Aug. 30

Buffalo at Detroit
N.Y. Giants at New England
N.Y. Jets at Philadelphia
Washington at Jacksonville
Cleveland at Chicago
Dallas at Minnesota
Green Bay at Tennessee
Houston at Tampa Bay
Kansas City at St. Louis
Miami at New Orleans
Pittsburgh at Carolina
Arizona at Denver
Oakland at Seattle
San Francisco at San Diego

Friday, Aug. 31
Baltimore at Atlanta
Indianapolis at Cincinnati

Laters...

Luv yall...

Wow if pre season looks this good I can't wait to see what the regular season looks like. So many good match ups so hard to choose which ones to watch!

I live in Wisconsin, we eat, breathe, and live football from the womb. I do have a thing for the Packers, but I do like to watch the Colts, Bucs, and Saints. :)

I have an address to send autographs to if she would like to send a football or or something else to be signed. :) It takes a bit but it's well worth it.

Thanks for posting all of the preseason info. I am hoping that this will be the year for my Browns. I of course say that every year. I guess that is what being a true fan is all about.

Packers fans :(

I'm definatly an Illinois person.
GO BEARS!!!!!!

I don't really watch pre-season because most of these people don't play again, so I don't bother learning names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back