Newest Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project

Twinkletoes said:
midnight tiptoes & jkladis you are both the best. You have made me the happiest person in the world this morning :D

Me too! You two are amazing!! :D Thanks a lot for this - it has really cheered me up after frankly a fairly crappy day! :lol:

Damn, those poor kids. :(

midnight_tiptoes said:
THANK YOU FOR RUINING OUR LIVES, CARMINE, YOU DIRTY HOME WRECKER!!!

The Siren must be stopped! :p ;)

Kimmychu said:
Top41 said:
Are the argyle socks the only thing he'll be wearing? :devil: ;)

But of couuuuuuuurse! :D

Hmm. No, wait.

He'll just need one sock, right? ;) :devil:

Why cover that up??? I was thinking of his feet. They might get cold. ;) :devil:

Ah, I love it when things come full circle. We're back to socks? Lime green ones? Shall we reintroduce the nipple tassles or the bumble bee suit? :D

o you guys r great and so funny made my day :D :lol: :lol:

:D :lol:MidNight you might find him by Carmine's house hiding behind a banana tree :D :p

Top41 said:
Kimmychu said:
Top41 said:
Are the argyle socks the only thing he'll be wearing? :devil: ;)

But of couuuuuuuurse! :D

Hmm. No, wait.

He'll just need one sock, right? ;) :devil:

Why cover that up??? I was thinking of his feet. They might get cold. ;) :devil:

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: Love this thread. Top, ask Fay about the socks...she just loves them. :devil: Oh wait, it was Mac wearing them..... :p

I was thinking of his feet too! Do you really want to cover up the goods? :rolleyes:

Top, ask Fay about the socks...she just loves them. Oh wait, it was Mac wearing them.....
Girl, don't make me cut you. *glare*

*glances at avvie* Puffy, sic her! *Rhonda shrieks*

Hea guys, just thought I'd pop in and tell you that I'd just now noticed Carmine the other day on Spike tv. I'm always working when NY comes on and I usually only have enough time to watch Vegas.

But let me tell you he was looking HOT when he was playing the guy in that hand ball game!!!

midnight_tiptoes said:
Let go of all this Carmine nonsense and please come home, jkladis. The kids miss you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG!!! And the kids' pics??? ROTFL

Back