New to CSI NY!

Springmoon said:
Some of us have t-shirts! They say "Team Flack" on them 'cause we like him the bestest.

Well, that and because we think he'd be a better love interest for a certain bespecled blond on the show... ;)

Ooh! I'm glad I found this thread because I'm in the same boat as CSINicole.
I watch CSI Vegas and Miami a lot, but I never really got into NY, so when the premiere came on last night, I decided to sit down and watch it from start to finish to see if I liked it.
Well...
I really liked it! I don't know much about the back stories and all the details since I missed the first 3 seasons, but I thought the premiere was good. I will definitely start watching it from week to week (and plus, I am in love with Eddie Cahill, so there's a good enough reason right there)!
So yeah, I'm a convert.
:)
Oh, and thanks for the extra info, nattybatty55. It was really helpful!

Welcome, CSINicole and WolfeWhistle! Always fun to have some new CSI NY Converts! Jump right on in, we don't bite...although we might nibble, now and then :lol: (For proof, please see our newest Gary Sinise thread, linked by poster Fruitbat above... :D )

And nattybatty, that was an awesome synopsis of everyone's characters! You rock! :D

Welcone to the board all new ones!:thumbsup: Yeah sure I wanna say the same as MBGrissom! Come'on talk about Gary Sinise! :bolian: It's true we won't bite but I must say prepare youself with lot of buckets!!! Cause this guy is full of hotness which easily make you do this: :drool::drool::drool:
:D
As you might guess I'm a huge Gary and Mac fan! :lol:

This is my story and, to me, part of it's kinda funny. September 2004 is when I became a CSI: Miami/Horatio Caine fan. Well, CSI: Miami and Horatio Caine have been slowly losing me as a fan since the beginning of CSI: Miami's season 4. Now, between 2 laughing emotes is the part of this story I find funny. Then September of this year, :lol:exactly 4 years later-(like a Presidential Election):lol:, I officially become a CSI: NY/Mac Taylor fan first and a CSI: Miami/Horatio Caine fan second. The thin little thread holding CSI: Miami and Horatio Caine in first place finally broke, snapped, popped, gave way.

What happened??? CSI: NY season 4 DVDs came out September 23 of this year. Up till that point I was still, barely, a CSI: Miami/Horatio Caine fan first and a CSI: NY/Mac Taylor fan second.

Now I'm so hooked on CSI: NY and Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor that I don't even watch CSI: Miami...I let the living room VCR doing the watching for me. The VCR here in my room no longer has orders to record CSI: Miami. It's orders now are: record CSI: NY every Wednesday there's not a re-run or something else like Presidential debates, Victoria's Secret fashion shows, etc. etc.

[<3 <---heart]
With this post, I'm making it official: I'm now a bonafide, genuine CSI: NY fan.
I'm gonna have me one of those I <3 NY shirts made but with a twist...it's gonna say: I <3 CSI: NY. In fact, I'm gonna let it be a birthday-(Dec. 22) present.

Back