New shows 2006/2007

Lyn said:
GreatTyrant said:
I'm looking forward to "Dexter" on Showtime...He's a CSI...But he's also a serial killer...And he kills the criminals that slip through the cracks...I just read the book its based on "Darkly Dreaming Dexter"...Interesting!

That sounds really interesting, actually. When does that start?
I'm curious about "Drift", if it makes it to the screen.

Not really sure, but I think September...It sounds really good...Its the guy from Six Feet Under playing Dexter...When I saw the promo it made me think CSI meets Suspect Zero...

I saw a promo for it on the Showtime website if you're interested...

YouandMe1105 said:
Only new show I'm really gonna follow is Heroes. I'm a bit of a geek (surprise!) so I'm into the whole superheroes/comic books on screen movement.

I've been following "So You Wanna Be A SuperHero"...It's a reality show where folks come in costume & Stan Lee (creator of X-Men, etc) moves them through a series of challenges to decide who will get to be his next superhero in a comic book...Its corny, but kinda fun, too...

I saw the promo for Jericho on CBS.com
WOW that show looks good, and it's intriguing, you don't know what is going to come next.

I like Matthew Perry too, his new show could be interesting
and the show Justice on Fox, that one could be good too

HHHMM so much TV, so little time :D

Heroes is the one that's grabbed my attention thus far. Jericho seems a bit like a stab at LOST to me for some odd reason...

New for me will be House (in Finland it's new, even I've seen half the the season 2 on Canal+), The Office I try to catch (stupid thing is on at the same time with 20:30 news).
House will be against Lost

New and not watching

Rome
Prison Break

Hankster said:
Jericho seems a bit like a stab at LOST to me for some odd reason...

Yeah, that's kinda what I thought when I was watching the premiere last night. It turned out to be a really good show, but it did seem very similar to Lost, minus the plane crash and island...

I am defenitely gonna watch Studio 60, I loved the pilot. :D
I think I'm gonna watch Heroes as well, but I'm not sure if I really really like it. The pilot was cool though.

Back