New moderator in General TV and Media!

SunsetBoulevard

moderator.exe
Please welcome sandersidle as a new co-moderator in General TV and Media! I'm pretty sure you'll do great, hun :)

Also, I would like to thank Tinkerbell everything she has done for the forum. Modding has been really great with you and you will be missed. Don't forget to stay around and post! :)

Okay I posted this in the other thread (before this one was up) but for good measure I will posted it here cause this is where its suppost to be lol.

sandersidle again welcome to insanity, have fun and be safe. :eek:

Tinks sad to see you go but good to know you will be hanging around my b-day twin. :)

Katie, welcome on the green side and in "your" new forum!
Have fun in here, and with Sophie you have an awesome co-mod :D

Welcome sandersidle! I'm sure you'll do a great job in here. :D

Take care Tinks. :) *hugs*

Thanks everyone, hugs all round. :D Good luck in GTV & Media sandersidle, you'll be awesome. :)

SunsetBoulevard said:
Modding has been really great with you and you will be missed. Don't forget to stay around and post! :)
Aw, I've really enjoyed modding with you and I'll miss ya. Don't worry, I'll still be hanging around. I do love the 'Last 10 Songs' thread. Hehe. :lol:

sandersidle said:
we both have Frank icons again :D
Do you think we have a serious obsession? :lol:

Congrats on the mod-ship, sandersidle. :) Quick question: Do you prefer sandersidle or Katie? I've seen you referred to as both.

Welcome Katie my dear.

Have lots of fun on here, oh new in-charge one *bows down* :D

Congrats *jealous!*

Jodie xx

Back