New Game Thread: Who Said It And In Which Episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know who it is... It's exactly who I thought it was in the first place, I just don't know the which

The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste! And, it's gone. :lol: :lol:

:confused: I can picture Natalia saying it, but can't quite get the episode. :confused:

:confused: So, after that disclaimer, the only other episode that comes to mind is "Skeletons"? :confused:

Sorry, no again. It was really one of those moments where if ya went pee or sneezed twice then ya missed it. Heres another clue: she was worried about Marisol.

No... think Mid-season.
LUCY, anytime you want to jump in to tell me what to do, please, go for it. Im almost out of clues :p

:devil: :devil: My last stab at it:

:confused: :confused: If it's not "Shattered" I'm giving up!!

BTW, if anyone's keeping track, I like the idea of having to provide clues along the way if no one gets it (like maybe every 8-12 hours).

No! Ok, i'll sum up what clues we have so far:
Quote from Natalia
Mid-season 4
shes worried about Marisol
Now i'll eliminate all the guesses:
Collision (but close)
Sleletons
Shattered
Shock
Rampage

Now, in what episode (besides these) would anyone who knew Marisol (Horatio, Eric, Natalia) have been worried about her??

Please get this, i'm starting to feel like a game show host! :p

mjszud said:
No... think Mid-season.
LUCY, anytime you want to jump in to tell me what to do, please, go for it. Im almost out of clues :p
I think the clues you have been giving have been fine and as inthewind said, if no-one guesses for a while or people keep getting it wrong, giving clues is a great idea and keeps the game moving along. It's a good thing to stump people now and again - keeps it interesting. Plus, we'll always guess it in the end, even if we mention nearly every episode of the season! :D

I wish I could guess, but my knowledge of Season 4 is very poor (it's my least favourite season and I can remember very few details from it). :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back