New A.J. Buckley Fan Project!

Yay! I'll definitely join this one! I have something to say to him but I promise it won't be long! Thanks Michelle *kiss*

I do not know how to begin. I know the contents and the ending, but the beginning is killing me. Help? Anyone? :D

Chill Fay, I'm not violent. I'm just confused. I don't want to embarass myself or the whole group of people and knowing myself, I'll come up with a very lame and stupid thing.

I am sure AJ will love anything you write miss_blue!
It's coming from his fans and more importantly from you and what you feel.

Yay, thanks for opening the thread, Top! :D
Now I've got to think of what to write. ;)

That you want to have his babies? :cool:

Love you, Fay.

In all seriousness, this sounds like an awesome project. I'll try to get a letter written and send it to Michelle. It's a great idea and awesome that you're going to the convention/meet up to show support for A.J. :bolian:

hmmm i might try a little something for this. I am a terrible writer though, that is why i am a science student :lol:

*smacks Shane upside the head* Hush!

(I want him to have my babies, get it right! :lol: :p)

Everybody still has plenty of time to write something up. I haven't started mine yet, but I need to. I kinda know some of the stuff I want to say, but I'm not sure. Hmm...

Remember, May 8th is the deadline!

Yay lots of people are showing interest.
I've had a couple of emails already so this is fantastic.
I'm so happy that everyone seems excited to take part in this project.

Hey guys I've had a few emails so far. The cut off date is next thursday!!
Oh god I need to write something!!
I'm really nervous to actually meet AJ - EEKK!!

It's been over 24 hours that why I think it's OK to post.

ooo I think I might right something as well, oo I don't know what to say I think i'll start Hi I'm from england if you ever fancy a trip across the pond call me :)
I'll write one later and if it doesn't sound totally dumb i'll email it to you tomorrow :)

Also (I've lost my season 3 part 1 dvd's AHHHH Has anyone seen them??

OK. Written and sent :D Special thanks for Fay who encouraged me to do this because I was really reluctant. So, MichelleK you can check your inbox to see if my mail reached its destination (so to speak) *is nervous*

miss_blue I have your letter and it's fantastic. He'll love it I am sure!

Come on guys a week today until the closing date!

Back